Me: Guess what 2morrow is?
Son: What daddy?
Me: Basketball starts 2morrow and Kobe is gonna play
Son. Im so excited daddy
Me.
Son: Is Paul Gamsol gonna play?
Me:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm gonna try to cop a ticket to the game tonight. If not, 5 hours of liquor and basketball tonight at some local establishment.

Tomorrow is lost.
THe lakers are back!!!
The lakers have a serious speed issue...our bigs aren't attacking the paint enough especially against the damn rockets..and 3 point shooting is abysmal
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
The lakers have a serious speed issue...our bigs aren't attacking the paint enough especially against the damn rockets..and 3 point shooting is abysmal

This is what games against the rockets are always like for us.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

This is what games against the rockets are always like for us.

up until now it's been pretty disgusting..but only game 1 at least we scored more than 9 in the 1st quarter
shut your damn mouth houston!!!

and f**k the heat
It's so nice to watch my favorite team and know that they know what they're doing out there.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
It's so nice to watch my favorite team and know that they know what they're doing out there.

this x 10000000

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

those rings are amazing!

Just got back from the game. So glad I went. I love how they did the ring ceremony this year, with the players introducing each other. Watching that banner get unveiled was awesome, I was about 60 feet from it up in the nose bleeds.

As for the game, that was unusually fast paced. One team shot 41.8%, the other shot 41.7%, and they combined for 222 points? Lots of possessions. Houston really pushed the pace, and we looked unwilling to try to keep up in the first half.

But the beauty of this team is the versatility. Don't have enough speed out there? Just replace Fisher with Blake, and Artest with Brown/Barnes. Problem solved. Blake's two threes at the end of the third really woke the crowd up and changed the momentum of the game.

Kobe looked like Kobe, which was a relief.

But tonight was about Blake, Brown, and Barnes off the bench. Killer B's in full effect, ese.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Just got back from the game. So glad I went. I love how they did the ring ceremony this year, with the players introducing each other. Watching that banner get unveiled was awesome, I was about 60 feet from it up in the nose bleeds.

As for the game, that was unusually fast paced. One team shot 41.8%, the other shot 41.7%, and they combined for 222 points? Lots of possessions. Houston really pushed the pace, and we looked unwilling to try to keep up in the first half.

But the beauty of this team is the versatility. Don't have enough speed out there? Just replace Fisher with Blake, and Artest with Brown/Barnes. Problem solved. Blake's two threes at the end of the third really woke the crowd up and changed the momentum of the game.

Kobe looked like Kobe, which was a relief.

But tonight was about Blake, Brown, and Barnes off the bench. Killer B's in full effect, ese.

Killer B's!!!
Share 49ersWebzone