There are 57 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010-11 Back-to-Back NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

THE DAY IS UPON US!

Easily the most anticipated NBA season since 1996...Im skipping class just to watch the Heat-Celtics game (followed by of course our very own Lakeshow)cannot, CANNOT wait for tonight

I'm gonna try to cop a ticket to the game tonight. If not, 5 hours of liquor and basketball tonight at some local establishment.
I am rooting for a meteor to land on TD Garden tonight. Gooooooooooo Meteor!
Me and my son were playing basketball last night

Me: Guess what 2morrow is?
Son: What daddy?
Me: Basketball starts 2morrow and Kobe is gonna play
Son. Im so excited daddy
Me.
Son: Is Paul Gamsol gonna play?
Me:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Me and my son were playing basketball last night

Me: Guess what 2morrow is?
Son: What daddy?
Me: Basketball starts 2morrow and Kobe is gonna play
Son. Im so excited daddy
Me.
Son: Is Paul Gamsol gonna play?
Me:

You need to stop feeding him steroids, they're rotting his brain.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'm gonna try to cop a ticket to the game tonight. If not, 5 hours of liquor and basketball tonight at some local establishment.

Tomorrow is lost.
THe lakers are back!!!
The lakers have a serious speed issue...our bigs aren't attacking the paint enough especially against the damn rockets..and 3 point shooting is abysmal
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
The lakers have a serious speed issue...our bigs aren't attacking the paint enough especially against the damn rockets..and 3 point shooting is abysmal

This is what games against the rockets are always like for us.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
The lakers have a serious speed issue...our bigs aren't attacking the paint enough especially against the damn rockets..and 3 point shooting is abysmal

This is what games against the rockets are always like for us.

up until now it's been pretty disgusting..but only game 1 at least we scored more than 9 in the 1st quarter
shut your damn mouth houston!!!

and f**k the heat
It's so nice to watch my favorite team and know that they know what they're doing out there.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
It's so nice to watch my favorite team and know that they know what they're doing out there.

this x 10000000



Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com
...