LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

2010-11 Back-to-Back NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Just got back from the game. So glad I went. I love how they did the ring ceremony this year, with the players introducing each other. Watching that banner get unveiled was awesome, I was about 60 feet from it up in the nose bleeds.

As for the game, that was unusually fast paced. One team shot 41.8%, the other shot 41.7%, and they combined for 222 points? Lots of possessions. Houston really pushed the pace, and we looked unwilling to try to keep up in the first half.

But the beauty of this team is the versatility. Don't have enough speed out there? Just replace Fisher with Blake, and Artest with Brown/Barnes. Problem solved. Blake's two threes at the end of the third really woke the crowd up and changed the momentum of the game.

Kobe looked like Kobe, which was a relief.

But tonight was about Blake, Brown, and Barnes off the bench. Killer B's in full effect, ese.

Killer B's!!!

I like it..when the B's get fully adjusted to the Triangle we will have a potent bench especially after bynum comes back and lamar can come off the bench as well
Was watching the game and could not believe my eyes. Alex Smith plays for the Lakers.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Quanex:
Was watching the game and could not believe my eyes. Alex Smith plays for the Lakers.

Thx Bro! I couldn't figure out who he looked like. Awesome game last night! I hope Brown plays the same way all year to give Kobe the rest he needs without losing the lead or the momentum. I also hope Blake is the answer to replace fisher.
That boy Shannon brown is on a mission... His 4th qtr still has me geeked
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Just got back from the game. So glad I went. I love how they did the ring ceremony this year, with the players introducing each other. Watching that banner get unveiled was awesome, I was about 60 feet from it up in the nose bleeds.

As for the game, that was unusually fast paced. One team shot 41.8%, the other shot 41.7%, and they combined for 222 points? Lots of possessions. Houston really pushed the pace, and we looked unwilling to try to keep up in the first half.

But the beauty of this team is the versatility. Don't have enough speed out there? Just replace Fisher with Blake, and Artest with Brown/Barnes. Problem solved. Blake's two threes at the end of the third really woke the crowd up and changed the momentum of the game.

But tonight was about Blake, Brown, and Barnes off the bench. Killer B's in full effect, ese.

Killer B's!!!

I like it..when the B's get fully adjusted to the Triangle we will have a potent bench especially after bynum comes back and lamar can come off the bench as well

Yeah, man...LO on the bench with those guys is gonna be a killer unit with a lot of speed.

And when was the last time that Fisher didn't close a tight game? I can think of maybe two or three times where Farmar closed in his time here. Shows you that Phil already has more confidence in Blake than he ever did in Farmar.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Killer B's!!!

Yeah, man...LO on the bench with those guys is gonna be a killer unit with a lot of speed.

And when was the last time that Fisher didn't close a tight game? I can think of maybe two or three times where Farmar closed in his time here. Shows you that Phil already has more confidence in Blake than he ever did in Farmar.

or it could be that he wants to see how he would play and react in those situations.

Blake is better than Farmar but Phil will put these guys in situations early in the year to see what they do and if he can trust them

We have dubbed him Alex's little brother.

Thank you! Was driving me crazy trying to figure out who he looked like.
Originally posted by valrod33:

It was mighty nice of Jeanne Buss to share her ring with that little girl.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

She was so good in Juno, too.
  • titan
  • Veteran
^^My boy said he look like Jessica Albas little Sister!LMAO

Laker rings contain pieces of leather from the Game 7 ball.

That's f**kin' awesome.
Share 49ersWebzone