There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 PAC 12 Champion Stanford Cardinal Football/ Rose Bowl Thread

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This is ridiculous. Can stanford possibly s**t on themselves any harder than they are?

F
U
M
B
L
E

LOL You must be a loser Cal fan.

Tis true. But really I am tired Of the SEC, so I was hoping a PAC 12 team would win the national championship. The only shot we got is Oregon. I am just tired of everyone sucking the SECs dick. (Deserved though)

True but Alabama would probably beat Oregon and I know they would thrash Notre Dame
They're still in it, doe.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
True but Alabama would probably beat Oregon and I know they would thrash Notre Dame

You are correct. If Stanford can hold them to 14 in the 4th, Alabama probably beats them pretty easy.
Still s**tting on themselves.
Jeez, he ignores the wide open slot receiver to force it into an almost pick.
4th down.

so nervous
f**k, SO CLOSE

KINDA LIKE THE GIANTS/COWBOYS DEZ BRYANT ENDZONE PLAY
What a catch.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
That should be a td
Wow. He made a helluva effort, but I think he was still bobbling it when he was touching OB. Great play by the CB too.
probably too close to overturn but i think it was a td
Not a td

NVM.

Wow.

Go Cardinal
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Nov 17, 2012 at 8:12 PM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Not a td

I guess it is. I thought they would say he bobbled it after his right shoulder hit, but I guess not. All good IMO TBPH
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I guess it is. I thought they would say he bobbled it after his right shoulder hit, but I guess not. All good IMO TBPH

I originally thought he landed out of bounds before he got full possession but I guess not.

I'll take it!
  • Tman
  • Veteran
His left shoulder touched before his right went out with ball control before it disappeared from the camara angle

TD
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home