There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 PAC 12 Champion Stanford Cardinal Football/ Rose Bowl Thread

Totally a pick.
Man, it looks both ways. Since they called it a pick, I think it stands.
Whalen wide open god damn.
WTF?!? Where the hell was any duck on that play? There was a whole half of the field uncovered.
Amazing of Luck to hold onto that ball, not to mention spinning off of that tackle/sack and getting a couple yards.
The kicker was almost just waiting for the freeze.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Amazing of Luck to hold onto that ball, not to mention spinning off of that tackle/sack and getting a couple yards.

He's so good!!

bone head move, he almost cost his team the chance to attempt a FG.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

He's so good!!

draft him!
Originally posted by teeohh:

He's so good!!

draft him!

I waaaannnnaaaaaaa
As hard as it is for me to say it, these kind of games are what the BCS is all about. While I'm a fan of a playoff system in college, those who say the BCS makes every week significant I can truly see what that means tonight. Both coaches are vocal and passionate on the sideline and you can tell they are going to do whatever they can to make sure their team wins tonight, or more importantly doesn't receive their first loss.
[ Edited by global_nomad on Oct 2, 2010 at 6:53 PM ]
My bet is the Oregon Coach gets fined or something for the comment at halftime.

"I just want to know why they won't come talk to us. I think Jim and him got friends. I don't know."
Originally posted by teeohh:

He's so good!!

draft him!

I waaaannnnaaaaaaa
Its been:

O yea
O no
O no
O no
O yea
O yea
O no

My bet is the Oregon Coach gets fined or something for the comment at halftime.

"I just want to know why they won't come talk to us. I think Jim and him got friends. I don't know."

I bet he'll have to apologize. I dunno if he gets fined though.