LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

OFFICIAL 2010 Defending Pac-10 Champion Oregon Ducks Thread

Originally posted by nipplehead:
Good game guys. We hung tough for a while which I expected but your offense was just too tough to stop in the end. Oh well. Get ya next year.

I'll root for you guys the rest of the way just to represent the Pac-10 well.

The game went exactly how I expected it to. We would start off slow because USC would be pumped up. But no team can keep up with us all game, so towards the end your Defense just didn't have enough left in the tank. And LaMichael is just too good
Originally posted by iohk:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
How can you stand jeff maehl?

I love Jeff Maehl. This year he has gotten a lot of drops on easy catches but was so clutch for us last year. He had a few game winning touchdown catches last year. I hope he gets a shot at a pro team, he is the best run blocking WR I have ever seen so I think that will only help his chances to play at the next level

He's extremely cocky and arrogant, based on his body language when hes on the field. f**k HIM haha.

i remember attending a cal game and we were chanting "23's a b***h!"

so you still hate Maehl? He f**king tore s**t up last night and had one of the sickest catches I have ever seen.
Ducks are #1 in the BCS and Coaches poll. I can dig this.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

So can i
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

So can i

Run the table.

congrats

you ducks fans think you still do this well with Masoli?
^probably a bit different, more pro type passing game but not sure it would be "better" results. Besides, he needed to get scared into getting his act together.
  • evil
  • Veteran
How can you stand jeff maehl?

I love Jeff Maehl. This year he has gotten a lot of drops on easy catches but was so clutch for us last year. He had a few game winning touchdown catches last year. I hope he gets a shot at a pro team, he is the best run blocking WR I have ever seen so I think that will only help his chances to play at the next level

He's extremely cocky and arrogant, based on his body language when hes on the field. f**k HIM haha.

i remember attending a cal game and we were chanting "23's a b***h!"

so you still hate Maehl? He f**king tore s**t up last night and had one of the sickest catches I have ever seen.

Was it a great catch ? Sure was but one of sickest catches you have ever seen ? Jesus, homer much ? How long have you been a football fan ? One could post a Brandon Lloyd 49ers highlight reel which dude has a multitude of sick catches when he was on this team that would put that catch to shame.

Also how is he the best blocking WR you have ever seen ? Ever watched Hines Ward ? C'mon man, it's one thing to be a fan, it's another to be overly homeristic about your team.

GO DUCKS!!!!
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

GO DUCKS!!!!

Heading over to the game right now

LEZZZZGO DUCKS!!!!

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

• dman
  • Veteran
Damn it, CAL! WTF?!?!?

Oh wait, we haven't lost

yet.
Soon every team is gonna start faking injuries against us...

bunch of f**king pussies...
Share 49ersWebzone