There are 694 users in the forums
OFFICIAL 2010 Defending Pac-10 Champion Oregon Ducks Thread
Aug 30, 2010 at 10:59 AM
- IWASATTHECATCH
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 22,009
Aug 30, 2010 at 11:21 AM
- Riot
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,475
What's your take on Darron Thomas? Think he can fill Masoli's shoes? I was a bit surprised they dropped Costa, but in Kelly's read-option scheme they need a quarterback that's at least a threat to run.
Aug 30, 2010 at 12:15 PM
- OregonDuckNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,385
Originally posted by Riot:
What's your take on Darron Thomas? Think he can fill Masoli's shoes? I was a bit surprised they dropped Costa, but in Kelly's read-option scheme they need a quarterback that's at least a threat to run.
I think DT was the right pick at QB this year. If you don't remember, a couple years ago, Boise St. was playing at Oregon and someone took a cheap shot on Massoli and took him out of the game with a concussion. DT came in in the 4th quarter and went 13-25 with 3 tuchdowns and almost came back to beat Boise st. That game and the spring game were the only times I have seen him play but I like what I see so far. Everyone is saying this guy is the 2nd coming of Denis Dixon because of his play making ability and his speed. He has an absolute cannon as well.
Here is that game on youtube against Boise st.
And for all those Blount Haters, watch some of these runs. Dude is an absolute monster.
Costa just wasn't going to cut it... He didn't fit well into our offensive scheme because he is not fast and does not have the play making ability that Massoli or DT has. Plus when he started for us last year for a game, he was horrific and our defense and special teams had to beat UCLA on their own.
Aug 30, 2010 at 12:23 PM
- OregonDuckNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,385
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
f**k Massoli. We would have been a top 5 team if he didn't f**k us over. It wasn't only guitars and laptops that he stole from the frat either. My buddy was at the party and he said that he stole a s**t ton of weed and coke but when they called the cops they only said he stole the guitar because.... well... you don't really want to tell the cops someone stole drugs from you lol
Aug 30, 2010 at 3:56 PM
- IWASATTHECATCH
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 22,009
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
f**k Massoli. We would have been a top 5 team if he didn't f**k us over. It wasn't only guitars and laptops that he stole from the frat either. My buddy was at the party and he said that he stole a s**t ton of weed and coke but when they called the cops they only said he stole the guitar because.... well... you don't really want to tell the cops someone stole drugs from you lol
As much as it hurt you guys, it also hurt the Pac10, imo.
My uncle worked UO games, had season tickets and became friends with Bellotti, so I do have a soft-spot for them; so long as they aren't playing Cal. Plus Dennis Dixon went to the same HS as I did, so I really rooted for them then.
Sep 4, 2010 at 7:09 PM
- OregonDuckNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,385
72-0

Massoli who?


Massoli who?
Sep 4, 2010 at 8:33 PM
- Riot
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,475
720 yards of total offense.
Sep 4, 2010 at 8:47 PM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,526
they will lose to the bears

but damn, they put a hurting on NM today

but damn, they put a hurting on NM today
Sep 5, 2010 at 2:08 PM
- ChaunceyGardner
- Q46 Draft Winner
- Posts: 23,891
Sep 11, 2010 at 8:33 PM
- SunDevilNiner79
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 61,630
OMG!! I DEMAND you take WR Aaron Pflugard back. This kid f**king sucks. SEVEN dropped passes in 1.5 games. Get the f**k off our team
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 11, 2010 at 20:38:30 ]
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 11, 2010 at 20:38:30 ]
Sep 18, 2010 at 1:10 AM
- OregonDuckNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,385
Big game against Portland State tomorrow!
This game could define our season
This game could define our season
Sep 20, 2010 at 12:02 AM
- Riot
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,475
Hahaha the Ducks gained 666 yards of total offense. Awesome.
Sep 20, 2010 at 3:41 PM
- OregonDuckNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,385
Originally posted by Riot:
Hahaha the Ducks gained 666 yards of total offense. Awesome.
230 yards rushing for LaMichael James.... IN THE FIRST HALF!
BTW I got my veterans status today
Sep 28, 2010 at 2:01 PM
- OregonDuckNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,385
4th ranked Oregon vs. 9th ranked Stanford this saturday night on College Gameday. Bragging rights for the best PAC 10 team at stake..... this is the week that this thread gets some more comments!! I can feel it
GO DUCKS! I'll be there, its our blackout game so the entire student section will be even more bad ass than the black hole itself
GO DUCKS! I'll be there, its our blackout game so the entire student section will be even more bad ass than the black hole itself