There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010-2011 Texas Longhorns Page

Originally posted by txniner2:
Why wont they give Case McCoy a shot at it?

Good question. I don't think he should be the starter, but Mack should have given someone a shot, at least for a few drives.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Question for you guys

I'm fascinated with the numbers and production Justin Blackmon has been able to put up this year, but one of the biggest knocks on this is the Big XII competition not being all of that.

So I started looking forward to the games against Nebraska and Texas to see how he'd fare on those: he did pretty well against the Cornhuskers, but is Texas no longer considered a test for opposing passing games?

Not trying to take a shot at you guys, just wanted the perspective of Longhorns' fans. As I understand it your run D is iffy but your secondary is still solid, am I right?

WOW!

Muschamp (or however you spell it) leaves for Florida!!!

Thats a big blow to you guys. I know you will counter with how bad my program is, so lets just get it out of the way, ASU sucks (right now ).

But I'm amazed he left, I think it causes some pretty big damage to your program. Next years recruiting for you will be interesting.
Our longhorn defense is f**ked.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Our longhorn defense is f**ked.

you guys seem overall f**ked

Mack Brown should just retire before this mess gets any bigger
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Muschamp may be taking Major Applewhite as his OC and is trying to get his former teammate and close friend Kirby Smart (current DC for Bama) as his DC.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Oscar and Pants are officially on suicide watch......
NO not my major!!! I have an autographed jersey by him
Actually, I never wanted him to be the head coach, so there's a slight bit of optimism. We're definitely screwed next season, but Mack can't leave in the middle of a crisis like this, especially since you don't want to replace him with some scrub.

If Muschamp takes Major, I will punch his face though.
the statesman isn't having it.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Actually, I never wanted him to be the head coach, so there's a slight bit of optimism. We're definitely screwed next season, but Mack can't leave in the middle of a crisis like this, especially since you don't want to replace him with some scrub.

If Muschamp takes Major, I will punch his face though.

If it is any consolation there are rumors of you guys pursuing Jim McElwain from Bama as your new OC.
Dang. Mack better have a great contingency plan in place.
Originally posted by dobo:

How the hell do you plan for this?!

Muschamp has been on the verge of leaving ever since he arrived.

Muschamp has been on the verge of leaving ever since he arrived.

Keep going, I'm still not calm.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home