LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

2010-2011 Texas Longhorns Page

Urge to kill.....rising....
Damn. I remember when CAL was ranked #2 and got smoked by like... Arizona when they weren't good. It's a sickening feeling.
Thats game (Prince's rush TD).

Guess we won't be hearing any PAC-10 sucks this year from you guys
Originally posted by TX9R:
This offense flat out sucks. The Oline is mediocre at best and the main culprit of said suckiness.

Well, that and turnovers. We can't freakin' hang on to the ball to save our lives.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
how bout that weak ass pac-10?

• dman
  • Veteran
LOL

Go University of California system!
Originally posted by dman:
LOL

Go University of California system!

nvm
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 26, 2010 at 2:20 AM ]
Originally posted by dobo:
lol, I knew you guys were going to talk trash about conferences. I'll say it again: Pac 10 fans are the only ones who support their (supposedly bitter) conference rivals when they're playing against teams from other conferences, just to show support for the Pac 10. It's strange.

Anyway, Texas has been shaky all season long. They'll probably lose to OU and Nebraska. This is what happens in a rebuilding year.

Texas was close to joining the Pac-10

lol, I knew you guys were going to talk trash about conferences. I'll say it again: Pac 10 fans are the only ones who support their (supposedly bitter) conference rivals when they're playing against teams from other conferences, just to show support for the Pac 10. It's strange.

Anyway, Texas has been shaky all season long. They'll probably lose to OU and Nebraska. This is what happens in a rebuilding year.

i never root for stanford or ucla f**k them
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Down year or not I'm excited for the game tomorrow. We absolutely can't turn the ball over or we have no chance.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Down year or not I'm excited for the game tomorrow. We absolutely can't turn the ball over or we have no chance.

Unfortunately that probably means we have no chance. We didn't even handle the ball well against RICE. We are probably in for another long weekend between UT and the Niners.

That's just not true. Big Ten fans cheer for other Big Ten teams out of conference... I even know a lot of OSU fans who cheer for Michigan against Notre Dame. And the SEC strokes itself even worse. When Alabama won the NC last year, every SEC fan started celebrating.

In my unbiased opinion, the PAC-10 is always underrated and the SEC is always overrated.
I'm excited, but a bit scared today. I sure hope we look better than we have the first few weeks.
Share 49ersWebzone