There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Your Second Favorite Sport to Watch

Your Second Favorite Sport to Watch

  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,811
I am assuming football is #1. Secondly I like Nascar, cannot stand hockey or baseball
I want an option for Cricket


My friends got me into it. I still prefer Giants baseball to it, but I'm beginning to like cricket a LOT. It's funny how much you start appreciating a sport once you play it a few times.
Write in: tennis.

Mainly because I play it quite a bit.

-9fA
Mens College Basketball
Baseball
NBA
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I want an option for Cricket


My friends got me into it. I still prefer Giants baseball to it, but I'm beginning to like cricket a LOT. It's funny how much you start appreciating a sport once you play it a few times.

I'm guessing you're a big 20/20 fan?

-9fA
Hockey -- Only other sport where people knocking the crap out of each other is really a required part of the game.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,811
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Write in: tennis.

Mainly because I play it quite a bit.

-9fA

Oops, I knew I would forget a popular sport.
Basketball
Collegiate Women's Volleyball.

Exhibit A (and then some)
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,778
20 Sundays a year, 49er Football
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Collegiate Women's Volleyball.

Exhibit A (and then some)

1. Baseball
2. Football
3. Basketball

In that order
Originally posted by dman:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Collegiate Women's Volleyball.

Exhibit A (and then some)


1. Baseball
2. Football
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
1. Basketball
2. Soccer
3. Football