There are 555 users in the forums
2011 - 2012 Golden State Warriors Thread.
Nov 27, 2011 at 10:48 AM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
first
Nov 27, 2011 at 11:23 AM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
Lock this noise
Nov 27, 2011 at 11:24 AM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
Hopefully someone else starting the Warriors thread gives us better karma.
Nov 27, 2011 at 11:26 AM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
Hey, the last time the Warriors came out of a lockout in 98-99, John Starks and Donyzell Marshall almost led the Warriors to a .500 record.
Shortened season, Dorrell Wright, Curry, and Monta might sneak us into the playoffs.
Let's do this ish.
Shortened season, Dorrell Wright, Curry, and Monta might sneak us into the playoffs.
Let's do this ish.
Nov 27, 2011 at 5:09 PM
- schmons
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,145
Nov 27, 2011 at 5:11 PM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
I've read that the Dubs are gonna keep Biedrins.
Nov 27, 2011 at 8:49 PM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I've read that the Dubs are gonna keep Biedrins.
Nov 27, 2011 at 8:51 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,445
Originally posted by crzy:
Hopefully someone else starting the Warriors thread gives us better karma.
Agreed. You have failed miserably as the thread leader.
Nov 27, 2011 at 9:16 PM
- OregonDuckNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,385
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I've read that the Dubs are gonna keep Biedrins.
Yeah... Steimetz or whatever brought up a good point.
Ya he's not worth the contract, but why get rid of big men when we already have a shortage in that department?
Either way, I still hate him
Nov 27, 2011 at 9:56 PM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I've read that the Dubs are gonna keep Biedrins.
Yeah... Steimetz or whatever brought up a good point.
Ya he's not worth the contract, but why get rid of big men when we already have a shortage in that department?
Either way, I still hate him
To free up salary cap space so you can sign good basketball players.
Nov 27, 2011 at 9:58 PM
- Hopper
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,416
Supposedly we want Nene, but it doesn't make sense to get him and keep Beans. That would be too much money tied up at center.
Nov 27, 2011 at 10:00 PM
- vrabbit
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,953
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I've read that the Dubs are gonna keep Biedrins.
Yeah... Steimetz or whatever brought up a good point.
Ya he's not worth the contract, but why get rid of big men when we already have a shortage in that department?
Either way, I still hate him
To free up salary cap space so you can sign good basketball players.
wait a ... say what? that makes sense ... but ...
Nov 27, 2011 at 10:02 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,445
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I've read that the Dubs are gonna keep Biedrins.
Yeah... Steimetz or whatever brought up a good point.
Ya he's not worth the contract, but why get rid of big men when we already have a shortage in that department?
Either way, I still hate him
To free up salary cap space so you can sign good basketball players.
Exactly. I know the Warriors need big men but did Lacob forget how fricking awful Biedrins was last year? Maybe he believes in miracles.
Nov 27, 2011 at 10:07 PM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
The only thing that I can think of regarding Biedrins is that the Dubs have decided that they don't want to participate in this year's free agent market. Every team now has to spend at least 85% of the salary cap (goes up to 90% next year), so maybe Lacob & Co. figure that Biedrins helps them get to that mark and they can save the amnesty for later.
Nov 27, 2011 at 10:14 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by crzy:
Hey, the last time the Warriors came out of a lockout in 98-99, John Starks and Donyzell Marshall almost led the Warriors to a .500 record.
Shortened season, Dorrell Wright, Curry, and Monta might sneak us into the playoffs.
Let's do this ish.
oh lord

