LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 349 users in the forums

2011 - 2012 Golden State Warriors Thread.

look on the brightside warrior fans, this will be the first year in ages that the warriors season isn't over in november!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LloydsKittyKat:
look on the brightside warrior fans, this will be the first year in ages that the warriors season isn't over in november!

lol sad but true
Anyone going to the "We Believe" Charity game this Saturday? Former Dubs players like J-Rich, Jamison, CJ, Morrow will be playing against most of our current players. I heard it was $75/ticket.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Anyone going to the "We Believe" Charity game this Saturday? Former Dubs players like J-Rich, Jamison, CJ, Morrow will be playing against most of our current players. I heard it was $75/ticket.

Nah man gonna watch LSU ALabama, more interesting than a pickup game.
Originally posted by crzy:

I'm not going either, mainly cuz of the LSU/Bama game, but it woulda been nice to see J-Rich back in the Bay again.
Keith Dumb hired by the Kings as Assistant HC
Originally posted by crzy:

I'm not going either, mainly cuz of the LSU/Bama game, but it woulda been nice to see J-Rich back in the Bay again.

I wonder how the game was and who attended

lulz @ keith dumb
Someone please shut up Buzz (warriorsworld.net)....Such a Niner hater! He is a typical East Coast / Boston fan. He really makes me feel bad for the Niner fans on the east coast.
Originally posted by 9ers:
Someone please shut up Buzz (warriorsworld.net)....Such a Niner hater! He is a typical East Coast / Boston fan. He really makes me feel bad for the Niner fans on the east coast.

And here we go!

Can't wait to see Monta, Steph and the rest of the gang!

we back on!!! time to buy nba 2k12, get my fantasy basketball league going, etc

Woot. Make the new official thread crzy! Let's do this s**t man!!!
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/216773/Deal_Includes_Amnesty_Provision can we cut biedrins??????????????????????????
Originally posted by Method:
Woot. Make the new official thread crzy! Let's do this s**t man!!!

Just leave the logo as the first pic!

Hope we get no more tooth-in-elbow aids this season. That really f**ked us over.
[ Edited by Method on Nov 27, 2011 at 10:39 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone