There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 - 2012 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I want J-Rich back!!!!

Give us back all your small forwards and you can have him - shooting guards are disgusting!

You must be mistaking us for the Timberwolves. The Warriors only true small forward on the roster right now is Dorrell Wright.

You leave us no choice - J-Rich for Dorrell Wright.

You're more likely to trade for Brandan Wright, another Lon Babby client

http://hoopshype.com/agents/lon_babby.htm

Tim Duncan
Hidayet Turkoglu
Shane Battier
Luke Walton
Grant Hill
Brandan Wright
Thaddeus Young
Ray Allen
Luke Ridnour
Tony Battie
Adonal Foyle
Something that Lee mentions in his exclusive interview with Matt Steinmetz is that he discussed with our FO that in order for him to come here, our core group in Monta, Steph, and Biedrins need to stay with the team. He also mentioned that Morrow coming off the bench is also a key factor.

Now they sign and trade Morrow.
MTII says its 4 years $12 million for Morrow.

MTII on Warriors

Makes it even more ridiculous that we didn't just keep him.

3 years $12 million.was fair market value. 4 years $12 million is bargain bin.
[ Edited by phiLthyphiL on Jul 13, 2010 at 9:18 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Dorrel Wright and Reggie Williams will have us all forgetting Morrow.
[ Edited by crzy on Jul 13, 2010 at 9:19 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Just about everyone has been underwhelmed with Brandan Wright's summer league performance. We need to sign Tolliver as our backup 4, because sooner or later, Wright will hurt himself again

Quote:
However, Tolliver won't take less money to do so. He has a larger number in mind.

"If the Warriors are serious," Tolliver said, "and they come to me with the type of offer I'm looking for, there is no doubt I'll be back. It's not a crazy offer, just what I feel is fair and what other teams have deemed to be fair. If that happens, I don't have any doubts I will be back in a Golden State uniform."

I hope so...

I say the over/under on Warriors D-League callups this year is 4.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:

I hope so...

At least one of those callups will have a breakout year, and then will be overpaid in the summer.

Don Nelson might not be a coach that can lead a team to a championship, but he makes scrubs look good.
[ Edited by crzy on Jul 13, 2010 at 9:24 AM ]
There's no doubt in my mind that Dorrell Wright and Reggie Williams will both perform well next season. Both play better defense than Morrow and move better without the ball.

I hope so...

At least one of those callups will have a breakout year, and then will be overpaid in the summer.

Don Nelson might not be a coach that can lead a team to a championship, but he makes scrubs look good.

Lol. Sad, but so true. We are the intermediary link between the D-League and the NBA.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
http://www.warriorsworld.net/breaking-news-warriors-winning-bidder-to-be-chosen-today/

WarriorsWorld.net: Breaking News- Warriors winning bid to be chosen today

PLEASE DON"T BE MASTROV
  • crzy
  • Veteran

Please let it be Ellison...
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Great timing for a new thread. Where's MoneyMarshall at? I'd LOVE to put a wager down with him for the Kings having a shot at the playoffs. Their core is nice with Reke, Cousins, & Casspi, but they're far from ready to bust through the top 8 in the West. They have absolutely zero vet presence on the team.

I'd be surprised if either of us gets that 8th seed, although I like both our teams' confidence right now.

But who is the Warriors vet presence? If you count D.Lee, Ellis and Biedrins, I'm gonna count Garcia, Udrih and Dalembert

I was hoping Marshall came back and answered Dalembert lol. Both squads are young and confident right now. I just realized the Kings are a bit younger than the Dubbs now. Trading away Adolf just raised our average age a bit.

I know having experience is key but look what the thunder did last year.. I'm not saying the kings are as good as them I'm just saying they now have the talent to compete for the 8th seed also because the west has gotten weaker this offseason. I like both the Ws and the kings shot this year but I feel the kings have the better all around team. IMO of course...
Originally posted by SF69ers:
That's a nasty number for a big man. He should've kept 42 unless that's the number that Bell took.

Yea I was hoping he kept 42 too.

42 and 24 are both retired by the Warriors. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Nate Thurmond wore 42 and Rick Barry wore 24.

24 was his college number.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com