LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

2011 - 2012 Golden State Warriors Thread.

I'm very optimistic about the Warriors' upcoming season, but watching Cousins play last night made me

Can't believe we got snubbed in the lottery.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I want J-Rich back!!!!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Restricted FA
Joakim Noah
Marc Gasol

We need to get one of these guys. They would come here if we do a David Lee style sign and trade for $80 million.
I doubt if Memphis lets Marc Gasol go, but if they did....

We'd finally have that big body to bang with Pau and Millsap.

P.S. I would LOVE JRich back on this squad.
One of my all time favorite Warriors.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Great timing for a new thread. Where's MoneyMarshall at? I'd LOVE to put a wager down with him for the Kings having a shot at the playoffs. Their core is nice with Reke, Cousins, & Casspi, but they're far from ready to bust through the top 8 in the West. They have absolutely zero vet presence on the team.

I'd be surprised if either of us gets that 8th seed, although I like both our teams' confidence right now.

But who is the Warriors vet presence? If you count D.Lee, Ellis and Biedrins, I'm gonna count Garcia, Udrih and Dalembert

I was hoping Marshall came back and answered Dalembert lol. Both squads are young and confident right now. I just realized the Kings are a bit younger than the Dubbs now. Trading away Adolf just raised our average age a bit.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Great timing for a new thread. Where's MoneyMarshall at? I'd LOVE to put a wager down with him for the Kings having a shot at the playoffs. Their core is nice with Reke, Cousins, & Casspi, but they're far from ready to bust through the top 8 in the West. They have absolutely zero vet presence on the team.

I'd be surprised if either of us gets that 8th seed, although I like both our teams' confidence right now.

But who is the Warriors vet presence? If you count D.Lee, Ellis and Biedrins, I'm gonna count Garcia, Udrih and Dalembert

I was hoping Marshall came back and answered Dalembert lol. Both squads are young and confident right now. I just realized the Kings are a bit younger than the Dubbs now. Trading away Adolf just raised our average age a bit.

I think if Cousins can mature and work on his cardio, he'll be a beast in the West. I was very impressed with his performance yesterday, albeit the game was a Summer League game, but he showed good post moves, he was hungry for those boards, and showed very good range in his jumpshot. He almost drained a three at one point!
Originally posted by crzy:
I want J-Rich back!!!!

Give us back all your small forwards and you can have him - shooting guards are disgusting!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
David Lee's girl

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I want J-Rich back!!!!

Give us back all your small forwards and you can have him - shooting guards are disgusting!

You must be mistaking us for the Timberwolves. The Warriors only true small forward on the roster right now is Dorrell Wright.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
David Lee is going to wear #10

I can't wait to watch him play.

I want J-Rich back!!!!

You must be mistaking us for the Timberwolves. The Warriors only true small forward on the roster right now is Dorrell Wright.

The T-Wolves arent the only team loading up on Small Forwards. The Suns are too
That's a nasty number for a big man. He should've kept 42 unless that's the number that Bell took.
I want J-Rich back!!!!

You leave us no choice - J-Rich for Dorrell Wright.
That's a nasty number for a big man. He should've kept 42 unless that's the number that Bell took.

Yea I was hoping he kept 42 too.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
I want J-Rich back!!!!

The T-Wolves arent the only team loading up on Small Forwards. The Suns are too

oh, i get it now.

Well that's what happens when you hire an agent as your general manager.
Share 49ersWebzone