LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

**2010 Home Run Derby/All Star Game Thread**

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I'd like to give Chris Berman a back-back-back-back-back-backhand right across his face.
I mean I like Berman and all but when it comes to the Homerun Derby I gotta mute him after 5 homeruns.

lol

HAHA! I totally agree.

Is it unAmerican of me to think that the HR Derby is boring? And the whole All-Star festivities in general?
No, you're good. Personally, I can't understand how watching batting practice is more entertaining than the actual game to a lot of people.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Asamoah Gyan thinks Corey Hart choked
i think i've only watched 5 HR's total, i don't know but i just don't care about it this year
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
rickey henderson!
What would be great in this softball game, When Kruk bats next, Bring in Randy Johnson
Originally posted by BigRon:
What would be great in this softball game, When Kruk bats next, Bring in Randy Johnson

Didn't Randy throw behind him one year at the ASG? That was hilarious!
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

who won

Originally posted by valrod33:
who won

Not Cory Hart.
who won

Not Cory Hart.

To answer your question Val, somehow David f**king Ortiz managed to beat HanRam.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
who won

Not Cory Hart.

To answer your question Val, somehow David f**king Ortiz managed to beat HanRam.

Damn, I like Ortiz but the way Hanley was hitting i thought he was gonna win. I stopped watching in the 2nd round cuz my son wanted to have a water gun fight
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
who won

Not Cory Hart.

Damn, I like Ortiz but the way Hanley was hitting i thought he was gonna win. I stopped watching in the 2nd round cuz my son wanted to have a water gun fight

Did you shoot him with the boons
Share 49ersWebzone