Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 480 users in the forums

The Official Miami Heat Bandwagon Thread

Originally posted by LakerLove:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
With Lebron and Wade on the roster why would you go after Mike Miller? You're wasting the MLE on someone who won't see the court in the playoffs.

Since Miami started the calendar year under the cap. I don't believe they have the MLE

Signed
The Artist Formerly Known as Lundy

The Heat have the MLE and they used it on Mike Miller
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by LakerLove:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
With Lebron and Wade on the roster why would you go after Mike Miller? You're wasting the MLE on someone who won't see the court in the playoffs.

Since Miami started the calendar year under the cap. I don't believe they have the MLE

Signed
The Artist Formerly Known as Lundy

The Heat have the MLE and they used it on Mike Miller

Actually they freed 5 million from trading Beasley It was not the MLE. They cannot have the exception because they were not over the cap

Signed

The artist formerly known as Lundy
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
So right now this is the heat roster:

SF Lebron
SG D Wade
PF Bosh
G/F Mike Miller
PG Mario Chalmers
C Dexter Pittman (r)
SF Da'Sean Butler (r)
PF Jarvis Varando (r)

Bring in some veterans at the PG and C positions and thats a decent squad.

I really like Varnardo and think he is gonna have a solid NBA career

Give them Big Z, Jason Williams, Kurt Thomas, and maybe even Q-Rich, and I'll bet them to be favorites for the East.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
With Lebron and Wade on the roster why would you go after Mike Miller? You're wasting the MLE on someone who won't see the court in the playoffs.

Lebron is going to play PG, ala Magic Johnson, with Wade at the two, and an absolutely deadly shooter in Miller at the three. I don't think there was a better player they could have spent 5 million on. Miller will spread the floor for two of the best drivers in the game. Let's just hope no other solid veterans want to play for less than they're worth for a shot at a championship.

I bet Lebron gets close to averaging a triple double this year
Bring back SHAQ!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bring back SHAQ!!!!!!!!!


I can see that happening
Where can I get a Lebron jersey
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Where can I get a Lebron jersey

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4287987&cp=2482948.2806559&ab=HP_ASPOT_MIAMI
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jul 9, 2010 at 8:51 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bring back SHAQ!!!!!!!!!


I can see that happening

Just add LeBron and Bosh to that pic and that would make an awesome poster.
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,740
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Where can I get a Lebron jersey

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4287987&cp=2482948.2806559&ab=HP_ASPOT_MIAMI

Funny considering Chalmers still has the no.6 jersey....what if he doesn't give it up ?
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Where can I get a Lebron jersey

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4287987&cp=2482948.2806559&ab=HP_ASPOT_MIAMI

Funny considering Chalmers still has the no.6 jersey....what if he doesn't give it up ?
He will be traded if he doesnt give it up.


Disclaimer: This is a pre-sell item for LeBron James signed for the upcoming season. The player's number is subject to change, and the jersey will not ship until the official number is comfirmed.
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,740
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Where can I get a Lebron jersey

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4287987&cp=2482948.2806559&ab=HP_ASPOT_MIAMI

Funny considering Chalmers still has the no.6 jersey....what if he doesn't give it up ?
He will be traded if he doesnt give it up.


Disclaimer: This is a pre-sell item for LeBron James signed for the upcoming season. The player's number is subject to change, and the jersey will not ship until the official number is comfirmed.

And what if no one is willing to trade for him ?

(side note...Val how bout Rubio for Chalmers ?)
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Where can I get a Lebron jersey

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4287987&cp=2482948.2806559&ab=HP_ASPOT_MIAMI

Funny considering Chalmers still has the no.6 jersey....what if he doesn't give it up ?
He will be traded if he doesnt give it up.


Disclaimer: This is a pre-sell item for LeBron James signed for the upcoming season. The player's number is subject to change, and the jersey will not ship until the official number is comfirmed.

And what if no one is willing to trade for him ?

(side note...Val how bout Rubio for Chalmers ?)

I hate Rubio so much right now and plus Chalmers did this for me



You have yourself a deal
I'm in where do I sign up?
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
I'm in where do I sign up?

You're not a lakeshow fan??
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone