There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Miami Heat Bandwagon Thread

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i love that for once kobe is not the #1 hated bball player, but why do you guys hate so much. i think he shoulda stayed but what about him going to a good team makes you despise him? i dont understand why fans hate great players. the only great player i hate is favre and thats because of what he has done to the 49ers.

I think Miami now has a potential East Champ Team! I don't think the hate is with Miami, The hate is towards Lebron James. It's now obvious that Cleveland hates him, Knick's hate him cause he pretty much led them to believe the last two years he was going to NY. NJ Nets including JayZ and Jersey shore crew hates him. I think a lot of stupid trades and moves they did is to make room for James.They pretty much blew that team up. Chicago hates him cause he tries to be like Mich, but he can't. Jordan would never quit on his team and leach himself to other No.1 players on other teams to try to win one. (Manhood and Pride would've never let him). I think Jordan would take any No.1 player on his team, but would've never left to join another No.1 player on any other team. I was more disappointed on how Lebron James handled the free agency! If he was "The Man" he should've signed first and let others follow him. Instead he was last to sign and called for a press conference just to let other teams know he is going to Miami! That is weak!!!! That move was horrible especially for Cleveland and their Fans. Personally I hate all other NBA teams, Go LAKERS!
With Lebron and Wade on the roster why would you go after Mike Miller? You're wasting the MLE on someone who won't see the court in the playoffs.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
With Lebron and Wade on the roster why would you go after Mike Miller? You're wasting the MLE on someone who won't see the court in the playoffs.

Since Miami started the calendar year under the cap. I don't believe they have the MLE

Signed
The Artist Formerly Known as Lundy
Originally posted by LakerLove:

Since Miami started the calendar year under the cap. I don't believe they have the MLE

Signed

The Heat have the MLE and they used it on Mike Miller
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by LakerLove:

Signed

The Heat have the MLE and they used it on Mike Miller

Actually they freed 5 million from trading Beasley It was not the MLE. They cannot have the exception because they were not over the cap

Signed

The artist formerly known as Lundy
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
So right now this is the heat roster:

SF Lebron
SG D Wade
PF Bosh
G/F Mike Miller
PG Mario Chalmers
C Dexter Pittman (r)
SF Da'Sean Butler (r)
PF Jarvis Varando (r)

Bring in some veterans at the PG and C positions and thats a decent squad.

I really like Varnardo and think he is gonna have a solid NBA career

Give them Big Z, Jason Williams, Kurt Thomas, and maybe even Q-Rich, and I'll bet them to be favorites for the East.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

Lebron is going to play PG, ala Magic Johnson, with Wade at the two, and an absolutely deadly shooter in Miller at the three. I don't think there was a better player they could have spent 5 million on. Miller will spread the floor for two of the best drivers in the game. Let's just hope no other solid veterans want to play for less than they're worth for a shot at a championship.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Lebron is going to play PG, ala Magic Johnson, with Wade at the two, and an absolutely deadly shooter in Miller at the three. I don't think there was a better player they could have spent 5 million on. Miller will spread the floor for two of the best drivers in the game. Let's just hope no other solid veterans want to play for less than they're worth for a shot at a championship.

I bet Lebron gets close to averaging a triple double this year
Bring back SHAQ!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bring back SHAQ!!!!!!!!!

I can see that happening
Where can I get a Lebron jersey
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4287987&cp=2482948.2806559&ab=HP_ASPOT_MIAMI
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jul 9, 2010 at 8:51 AM ]
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bring back SHAQ!!!!!!!!!

I can see that happening

Just add LeBron and Bosh to that pic and that would make an awesome poster.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4287987&cp=2482948.2806559&ab=HP_ASPOT_MIAMI

Funny considering Chalmers still has the no.6 jersey....what if he doesn't give it up ?
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Funny considering Chalmers still has the no.6 jersey....what if he doesn't give it up ?
He will be traded if he doesnt give it up.

Disclaimer: This is a pre-sell item for LeBron James signed for the upcoming season. The player's number is subject to change, and the jersey will not ship until the official number is comfirmed.