There are 271 users in the forums

The Official Miami Heat Bandwagon Thread

I've always been a Miami Heat fan...

HA! I feel like that line is going to be used alot from now on
  • titan
  • Veteran
That fool just GUARANTEED 10 RINGS and he can't even win 1 in Cleveland! LMAO.
Ehhh...

The Celtics are beating them this season

Signed

The Artist Formerly Known As Lundy
the heat just became my most hated team. they havent played a gm and i hate those bas***ds and if they win a ring i hope its just 1 do work kobe and the lakers
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Jul 9, 2010 at 6:45 PM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:
D.Wade been one of my favorite players these past couple of years

but f**k the heat (unless they play the lakers in the finals)

I agree with everything in this post.
But they won't make it too far in the playoffs.
Originally posted by titan:

Not 1
Not 2
Not 3
Not 4
Not 5
Not 6
Not 7

Then he stopped because he realized the f**k he was saying at that very moment...Miami goin crazy for these b***hes, already chanting BEAT LA...giving them every key to the city, to the county, to the underground whore houses, to the jails, everywhere...Vegas making them favorites to win it all next year lol, damn buddy...

Go for it media, go for it Miami, give them everything you've got, support the s**t out of them too you've already crowned their asses...

Biggest fail in the history of professional sports is coming fellas...its coming...
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by titan:

Not 1
Not 2
Not 3
Not 4
Not 5
Not 6
Not 7

Then he stopped because he realized the f**k he was saying at that very moment...Miami goin crazy for these b***hes, already chanting BEAT LA...giving them every key to the city, to the county, to the underground whore houses, to the jails, everywhere...Vegas making them favorites to win it all next year lol, damn buddy...

Go for it media, go for it Miami, give them everything you've got, support the s**t out of them too you've already crowned their asses...

Biggest fail in the history of professional sports is coming fellas...its coming...

oh how i hope so, so i can laugh so hard down here in south fl in the city that is pretty much king of bandwagoners, just hope i dont get shot with all these damn goons here by the way who the hell guaranteed 10 rings????
  • evil
  • Veteran
The comments in this thread make it ridiculously obvious that the Faker Nation is definitely feeling the Heat

"Cav" fan popping off!!!

Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Is Bosh really going with #1?

Yeah...I dont know why he would switch...I dont even like the #1 on him, he shoulda stuck with 4...oh well

I know why. It's because early in Free Agency Bosh said he didn't want to go somewhere to be support. He wanted to be the #1 guy. Since he is clearly the 3rd option on this team, he went with the number 1 to live up to that statement.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

Cavs won't win s**t for the next 10 years at least but at least I can enjoy watching Faker nation die a slow painful death. This year was their last title for quite some time. Kobe might as well retire now.
Does anyone really believe that Derek Fisher is gonna sign with the Heat?

Unless the heat offer him some crazy contract no way in hell he leaves the Lakers
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jul 9, 2010 at 7:50 PM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Does anyone really believe that Derek Fisher is gonna sign with the Heat?

Unless the heat offer him some crazy contract no way in hell he leaves the Lakers

that would be hilarious but he won't do it
Share 49ersWebzone