LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

Official 2010 NBA Off-Season Thread

Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
6th and MT updated, but im drawing a blank, where did Camby land last yr? And did he get extended, I dont remember, other than that its updated, please let me know of any other errors.

Blazers

thank you very very much.

Also, took out Rasheed, should be up to date, also fixed the draft night trades, next up is adding draftees once they sign.

Also, News:

CHA extends qualifying offer to RFA Tyrus Thomas.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Anyone have an idea of the Warriors' salary cap position? Are we even players for Chris Bosh's services?

I've been wondering the same thing.
6th and MT updated, but im drawing a blank, where did Camby land last yr? And did he get extended, I dont remember, other than that its updated, please let me know of any other errors.

Blazers

thank you very very much.

Also, took out Rasheed, should be up to date, also fixed the draft night trades, next up is adding draftees once they sign.

Also, News:

CHA extends qualifying offer to RFA Tyrus Thomas.

No no no, thank you my friend.

Blazers

Camby got a 2 year, $21 million extension, with $5 million in incentives.
LeBron will visit the Nets first.
I just googled "fire Reggie Miller" (because it needs to be done) and came across this little jewel:

Plz Fire Reggie Miller i am watching the cavs/celtics game and just heard the line: "mo williams tryin to be mo betta with the dunk opportunity." and it was the last straw. he needs to stop.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Plz-Fire-Reggie-Miller/107133015996820

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jun 29, 2010 at 10:44:09 ]
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Anyone have an idea of the Warriors' salary cap position? Are we even players for Chris Bosh's services?

I've been wondering the same thing.

Probably not. We're probably players for someone like Rudy Gay.
I sure wish my Pistons were free agent players this year. We spent all of our money on Villanueva and Gordon last year
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/news/story?id=5340026

The New Jersey Nets traded Yi Jianlian to the Washington Wizards for Quinton Ross on Tuesday.

The Nets sent the Wizards $3 million to complete the deal and also received the Wizards' trade exception, according to league sources.

The move allows the Nets to clear another $3 million in cap space to spend on free agency this summer.

Yi is scheduled to make $4 million next season. Ross is set to make $1.1 million. The Nets should now have roughly $30 million in cap space to spend after the move, according to sources.

They will have to clear even more cap space, however, to sign two free agents to league-maximum deals. LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and others are projected to earn $16.6 million in first-year salaries. So a team would need $33.14 million under the cap to sign two max-contract free agents. The Nets are close, but they aren't there yet.

The trade is the latest in a series of moves in which the Wizards are using potential salary cap space to acquire assets instead of free agents. Last week, the Wizards agreed to acquire Kirk Hinrich from the Bulls for the draft rights to Kevin Seraphin.

Yi is expected to compete for a starting position with forward Andray Blatche, who broke his foot this summer and will be out of basketball-related activities for the next three months.
6:44
[Comment From Eric]
Who are the bottom 5 teams next season?
6:46

Chad Ford, ESPN Insider: Too early to tell until we understand how the FA process plays out. For example, Cavs are contenders with LeBron, but make the list of bottom 5 teams without him. Knicks also in the same boat. Terrible without a couple of top free agents, very good with them. Warriors and TWolves look like they'll be bad no matter what.

LOL. For val and all the warriors fans.

Originally posted by 9erReign:
[Comment From Eric]

Chad Ford, ESPN Insider: Too early to tell until we understand how the FA process plays out. For example, Cavs are contenders with LeBron, but make the list of bottom 5 teams without him. Knicks also in the same boat. Terrible without a couple of top free agents, very good with them. Warriors and TWolves look like they'll be bad no matter what.

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
[Comment From Eric]

MNTimberwolves

RT @WolvesCMO Planning to unveil #Twolves "tweaked" hm/rd uni's later in the month, intro new 3rd uni in-season.I think fans will love 3rd
MNTimberwolves

RT @WolvesCMO Planning to unveil #Twolves "tweaked" hm/rd uni's later in the month, intro new 3rd uni in-season.I think I will love 3rd

fixed
MNTimberwolves

RT @WolvesCMO Planning to unveil #Twolves "tweaked" hm/rd uni's later in the month, intro new 3rd uni in-season.I think I will love 3rd

fixed

stay the f**k out of my face marsh
Share 49ersWebzone