LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 371 users in the forums

Would you make this deal if you were the Giants GM?

Would you make this deal if you were the Giants GM?

Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Of course you do this deal. Zimmerman is already miles better than Panda. And Strasburg and Harper, you do it just on the potential alone. Prodigy types, where even if strasburg doesn't live up to lincy, he will be very good and Harper should be too.

I do however agree with rabbit, I have no idea why you post these. Just like to argue with the SF homers?

Why cant we have hyotheticals to have fun. Jesus f**king Christ.. if it offends the Giants homers so be it. Unreal.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Moot point since Washington would never make that deal. Their guys have more upside than our guys.

Of course it is Ghost. You at least understand the point. The Washington trio would absolutley give any team more chance to win the WS. In 2010 of course the Giants players are better For the decade and trying to win a WS.. no way.

Makes me laugh how worked up Giants fans can get worked up though. No one is a bigger fan than me or has seen more games . I just think its an interesting conversation that would of course never happen.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Of course you do this deal. Zimmerman is already miles better than Panda. And Strasburg and Harper, you do it just on the potential alone. Prodigy types, where even if strasburg doesn't live up to lincy, he will be very good and Harper should be too.

I do however agree with rabbit, I have no idea why you post these. Just like to argue with the SF homers?

Why cant we have hyotheticals to have fun. Jesus f**king Christ.. if it offends the Giants homers so be it. Unreal.

you can have them, in the giants thread or the one I linked you too earlier, why was there a need for you to create a thread for this?

or here
Moot point since Washington would never make that deal. Their guys have more upside than our guys.

Of course it is Ghost. You at least understand the point. The Washington trio would absolutley give any team more chance to win the WS. In 2010 of course the Giants players are better For the decade and trying to win a WS.. no way.

Makes me laugh how worked up Giants fans can get worked up though. No one is a bigger fan than me or has seen more games . I just think its an interesting conversation that would of course never happen.

who the f**k crowned you the ultimate fan?
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I didnt say I was Bunny Boy. I said that no one was a bigger fan or has seen more games among the peope in here. I know that you havent. That doesnt make me a bigger fan and I didnt say that. Try getting an understanding of the English language.

I didnt say I was Bunny Boy. I said that no one was a bigger fan or has seen more games among the peope in here. I know that you havent. That doesnt make me a bigger fan and I didnt say that. Try getting an understanding of the English language.

you keep up the insults and see how far that gets you

do you have any better ones? don't mind my broken english

based on what? potential? the man has 2 starts! Zimmerman is better the sandoval not by much and maybe not for much longer. and harper? who? he was DRAFTED last week!

Ill take tim 1000 times out of 1000 starting game 7 of the world series.

i would like to know what non-giants fans think about this.

You started it by your stupid remark about the thread. Just go somewhere else if you dont like the thead.

You started it by your stupid remark about the thread. Just go somewhere else if you dont like the thead.

you take your thread somewhere else if you don't like my .02
John, for an old guy you sure do like arguing.

Originally posted by notsoempty86:

based on what? potential? the man has 2 starts! Zimmerman is better the sandoval not by much and maybe not for much longer. and harper? who? he was DRAFTED last week!

Ill take tim 1000 times out of 1000 starting game 7 of the world series.

i would like to know what non-giants fans think about this.

Well..thats a great point you make. It would be interesting to see what non-Giants fans think. Would also be awesome to see what baseball GMS would say. So far two guys that know baseball pretty well...Identity and Ghost agree with me.

LOL I didnt start this thread for you little bunny. It was a poll to see what people think although I knew the Giants fans for the most part would be partial to the crew.

I didnt say I didnt want your 2 cents. Notice how others give their opinions and dont attack the person just because they started a thread. If you had just said.. no way ... that would be a bad deal I would respect that.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
John, for an old guy you sure do like arguing.

Bird.. starting a thread and making a point is not arguing. Having someone attack the thread and me can lead to more that just friendly discussion though.

LOL I didnt start this thread for you little bunny. It was a poll to see what people think although I knew the Giants fans for the most part would be partial to the crew.

I didnt say I didnt want your 2 cents. Notice how others give their opinions and dont attack the person just because they started a thread. If you had just said.. no way ... that would be a bad deal I would respect that.

the mlb draft thread
the mlb discussion thread
the strasburg/nolan ryan thread
the giants thread
the thread about what pitcher you'd take for the next decade

you have stated the same s**t all over those threads in one way or another, in some of them only about strasburg, others about harper and others about zim. Easily this could be discussed in the MLB discussion thread, that's what it's there for.

You're obviously obsessed with potential and "power pitching" and "power hitting" and yada yada that's great. Just stop spamming the message all over most baseball threads, and stop creating more threads talking about the same thing, that's all.

What I think about some hypothetical situation you put out there? Well, does it matter? It's a TEAM sport, give some idiot like Sabean all 3 of the players you wish you had over tim, pablo, and buster and we'd probably STILL not win s**t because of other dumbs**t moves he makes.
give some idiot like Sabean all 3 of the players you wish you had over tim, pablo, and buster and we'd probably STILL not win s**t because of other dumbs**t moves he makes.

Common ground, at last! Common ground, at last! Thank God, Almighty, common ground at last!

Share 49ersWebzone