LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Official Toronto Blue Jays Thread

Originally posted by King49er:
Morrow has surprised me these past 2 starts...

it's said to know that if Kevin Gregg wasn't a bum for a closer against the Rays the Blue Jays would be sitting in first place in the East right now

Morrow has #1 kind of stuff so it shouldnt surprise you. He also pitches well at home. If he can learn to consistently throw strikes he could be very good.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

it's said to know that if Kevin Gregg wasn't a bum for a closer against the Rays the Blue Jays would be sitting in first place in the East right now

Morrow has #1 kind of stuff so it shouldnt surprise you. He also pitches well at home. If he can learn to consistently throw strikes he could be very good.

With the way Marcum, Cecil and Romero have pitched, if Morrow could get locked in the Jays will stay in the race past July for once

With the way Marcum, Cecil and Romero have pitched, if Morrow could get locked in the Jays will stay in the race past July for once

Yep. Power and good pitching always is a winning combo. Bautista isnt going to keep this up though. You need that overhyped POS Lind ( can you tell I have him in my fantasy league - lol) to start doing something. Hill too.

Yep. Power and good pitching always is a winning combo. Bautista isnt going to keep this up though. You need that overhyped POS Lind ( can you tell I have him in my fantasy league - lol) to start doing something. Hill too.

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!
Originally posted by vrabbit:

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

Your team sucks and will suck even more when he goes back to his career numbers bunny boy.

Lind confuses me this year, Hill was stalled by an injury early on and I assume he will start to pick things up.

I hoping for the same thing out of Lind, but I just dont get it with him, last year Wells sucked balls batting behind him, and now that Vernon is having a good year, Lind cant get a hit for the life of him...
great job tonight guys
Lets go Brett Cecil
as soon as I start this damn thread we start falling apart...f**k
f**k Jose Bautista

Originally posted by vrabbit:
f**k Jose Bautista

You mean you dont like 2-36 stretches? Hmmmmm. Didnt someone in here just say not too long ago that he couldnt keep his hot streak going?
good outing for Litch
  • jrg
  • Veteran
f**king Cecil. I just picked him up too
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
f**king Cecil. I just picked him up too

Holliday
Lopez
Molina
Rasmus