LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Official Toronto Blue Jays Thread

if i had to make a top 5 fav MLB team list, the Jays are on it.

however, this year theyre a bunch of overrated homer hackers.

btw King, do you agree that they should go back the early 90's unis? their current colors are cool, but the logos FAIL. that "T" logo looks like a seagull trying to be the Falcons logo.

i say bring back the old unis and logos, but keep the ice blue, black, and silver. or at least just updated versions of the old ones. both would be better than the current.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
f**k Jose Bautista

You mean you dont like 2-36 stretches? Hmmmmm. Didnt someone in here just say not too long ago that he couldnt keep his hot streak going?

and he just hit his 30th homer today. Crow?

wow I didnt realize that there were any other Jays fans on the zone Wickid, GO JAYS
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
wow I didnt realize that there were any other Jays fans on the zone Wickid, GO JAYS

32-year-old Canadian Jays fan here from Kentville, Nova Scotia. Loved the Jays since '87...the days of Jorge Bell, Jesse Barfield, Kelly Gruber, Tony Fernandez, etc., etc., etc. Being a Canadian 49ers - Jays fan is just awesome, ain't it?
Blue Jays are on their way up but we need to get a good free agent this summer GO JAYS GO HABS GO 49ERS
lovin the new uni's
Originally posted by ninersbaby1:
lovin the new uni's

absolutely brings me back to old days watching carter, alomar, devon white and crew
Originally posted by ninersbaby1:
lovin the new uni's

I was so excited when I saw that. their old uniforms were HORRID. whoever came up with the design should be fired.

the new ones look awesome. ive always liked the Jays, especially with the classic look. I think im going to buy one of those new caps for my wall. the new O's throwbacks look great too.

2 teams with awful uniforms have upgraded to awesome uniforms. this somewhat offsets the disaster that is the Marlins new look.

So classic. its night and day from the embarrassing uniforms they had before this.
So glad they went back to this look

Let's go BLUE JAYS!!! Laaawww-rieeeee...
Share 49ersWebzone