LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 342 users in the forums

2010 Mexico's National Soccer Team

bets are in
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
bets are in

Good luck big homie...

Bill Walsh knew that you have to play to determine who the winner really is. VAMOS MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by SVcabron1980:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
bets are in

Good luck big homie...

Cosigned

Send Messi and Maradona home to their multimillion dollar homes, hundred thousand dollar cars, thousand dollar hookers, celebrity statuses...wait, i forgot where I was going with this ....

F*** it, VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adios!!
Shot our selfs in the foot but this team has a lot of potential and will be even better in the near future.
good job guys. maybe in 4 years
Lets play some chente, drink and drown our sorrows.
um not as upset as i thought i would be. but fuk it.
in 4 years hopefully Vela gio chich and other youngsters can grow into their own,
Here is to 4 years!

maaaaannnn.... losing on two huge mistakes, and one not even being our fault.... aaaggghhh

at least we got a good young nucleus that should hopefully be hitting their prime in 4 years
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Here is to 4 years!

we played better than Argentina, in 2014 we will show the world that we are one of the best. I am proud to be a mexican today because Argentina didnt beat us on their own.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Here is to 4 years!

we played better than Argentina, in 2014 we will show the world that we are one of the best. I am proud to be a mexican today because Argentina didnt beat us on their own.

This is definately a different kind of loss. I will be there for 2014 representing.
Mad props to you guys. You played good. Tevez was offsides that goal but its all good. Other guys are right, young base future looks very bright.
I'm still a little sore about el "asco" Aguirre for playing Conejo and only giving one start to Chicharito. Ochoa needs all the experience he can get, especially at the world cup level. Same goes for Chicharito who proved to be the real deal, he only needed more opportunities to get a better feel for world class level futbol. Why was Franco on the field at all, he's was just a waste of a roster spot. Franco was a difference maker in the negative sense. Franco took valuable experience from another young player who is going to be playing in 4 years. I hope Aguirre never coaches "el Tri."
Share 49ersWebzone