There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Soccer Thread 10/11

Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Brazil has new coach. Muricy Ramalho, from Fluminense FC.

His is best known to be the only brazilian coach to get a threepeat of the National League (2006,07,08).

Big turnaround here:

Fluminense blocked the move and CBF goes for it's second option: Mano Menezes, from Corinthians FC, is Brazil's new Coach
Does anyone know the time/channel for the Chivas v. Man U game, assuming its broadcast?
Morelia beats Atlas today in the season opener with a f**king badass header by Luis Gabriel Rey.

Lucky ass Pumas, we handed them that game. Too many missed chances and an own goal. That 2nd goal was pretty bad ass though, I gotta admit.
gotta admit that it sucks to see Raul leave Real Madrid, he was one of my favorite players growing up as a kid along with Alessandro Del Piero.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
gotta admit that it sucks to see Raul leave Real Madrid, he was one of my favorite players growing up as a kid along with Alessandro Del Piero.

guti too :(
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Benfica dominated Sunderland today with both starters and backups mixing in the game.

Can't wait to see what they can do in the Champions League.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Im looking forward to seeing Fabio move up and down the field similar to Sergio Ramos.

• NickV
  • Veteran
Oh and replacing Di Maria is Carlos Martins. Who barley missed out on the national squad for the World Cup.

• Riot
  • Veteran
Good God, Benfica churns through talent like its nothing.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Riot:
Good God, Benfica churns through talent like its nothing.

Then the bigger clubs with more money come and buy them all away

But thats how we get talent and stay in great shape financially. Buy the young guns that have potential when they are young then sell them at inflated prices. Since taking his position for player personnel Rui Costa has done a excellent job.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Forca Braga!

I want another Portuguese team in the Champions league. They are playing Celtic right now.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
If anyone wants to watch I got a link.

SC Braga vs Celtic FC
  • NickV
  • Veteran
goooooool!

Braga 1 - Celtic 0

• NickV
  • Veteran
2-0!

Celtic asleep on the corner kick.