Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Anybody know anything about Herculez Gomez? I hadn't heard of him before but apparently he lit it up in Mexico?

coming off the bench, he won the league's top goalscorer with a team fighting relegation. A week ago he was sold to one of Mexico's most recent successful club. He is a beast.

Who? Please say Toluca

it ends in uca.

haha, its cool man, word is you guys are getting Johan Fano from Atlante, he shared the top goal scoring title with Hercules and Chicharito.

Johan Fanos my uncle

really? thats badass. haha. too bad Atlante sucks.

He'll be in a better place now

uhm, hes still in Atlante.
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:
Anybody know anything about Herculez Gomez? I hadn't heard of him before but apparently he lit it up in Mexico?

coming off the bench, he won the league's top goalscorer with a team fighting relegation. A week ago he was sold to one of Mexico's most recent successful club. He is a beast.

Who? Please say Toluca

it ends in uca.

haha, its cool man, word is you guys are getting Johan Fano from Atlante, he shared the top goal scoring title with Hercules and Chicharito.

Johan Fanos my uncle

really? thats badass. haha. too bad Atlante sucks.

He'll be in a better place now

uhm, hes still in Atlante.

so that's a definite no to toluca?
Yo skillz! Tell your uncle to make the move!
  • dman
  • Veteran
New Gunners home shirt:

[ Edited by dman on Jul 1, 2010 at 5:52 PM ]
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Cesare Prandelli of Fiorentina has been nominated to succeed Marcello Lippi as the national coach of Italy. I LOVE the move, he has been great for Fiorentina.

Any opinions from you guys on the hire?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/804683/ce/uk/?cc=5901&ver=us
Originally posted by dman:
New Gunners home shirt:

What is this. It looks like a regular shirt.
New Gunners home shirt:

link please?
  • dman
  • Veteran
New Gunners home shirt:

link please?

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-new-home-kit-exclusive-gallery
[ Edited by dman on Jul 2, 2010 at 8:24 AM ]
That's a classy kit.
I love how after this WC ManU fans have embraced Chicharito and already consider him one of their own. I always read how Valencia wants Chicharito on loan from ManU and then when I read the comments on the article ManU fans will leave comments like "keep on dreaming, Chicharito is staying at Old Trafford" or "yeah right, this guy is gonna start for us as soon as the season begins and at the very least will play his first season as a super sub. He was the fastest player at the world cup!"

its awesome. before the WC nobody knew about him, just us Mexican league followers.

ManU!
Dunga is oficialy out. New coach to be named until the end of July.

Favourites: Luiz Felipe Scolari, Mano Menezes, Muricy Ramalho, Abel Braga, Paulo Autuori, Dorival Junior.
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:

Favourites: Luiz Felipe Scolari, Mano Menezes, Muricy Ramalho, Abel Braga, Paulo Autuori, Dorival Junior.

thank god.
I love how after this WC ManU fans have embraced Chicharito and already consider him one of their own. I always read how Valencia wants Chicharito on loan from ManU and then when I read the comments on the article ManU fans will leave comments like "keep on dreaming, Chicharito is staying at Old Trafford" or "yeah right, this guy is gonna start for us as soon as the season begins and at the very least will play his first season as a super sub. He was the fastest player at the world cup!"

its awesome. before the WC nobody knew about him, just us Mexican league followers.

ManU!

Beware, huge step up to the Premier League.
Originally posted by redrose49er:

ManU!

Beware, huge step up to the Premier League.

I know man. Im just mentioning how before the WC no ManU fans knew about him, then after the WC theyre all excited and s**t. its awesome.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:

thank god.

Come back to Portugal