LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

All Time Soccer World Cup (Webzone Style)

Nice work, rabbit. That was cool. Maybe I'll have to make some lineup changes. Seemed like I had some chances though.

We'll bounce back.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Nice work, rabbit. That was cool. Maybe I'll have to make some lineup changes. Seemed like I had some chances though.

We'll bounce back.

You did have some chances, but it was all Puskas. Weah didn't show much which wasn't the case in some friendlies I ran with your team. But silky's team wasn't challenged on offense, Riquelme and Ronaldo seemed to have nice chemestry.

I forget your CAM's name but he had a good game, just didn't get much help.

I started the tourney with these teams because the were the ones already created, I'll do a Parma-Blackburn game next to finish up rd 1 of this group and will run Parma's team by Kalen before I do the sim since he hasn't gotten a chance to look at his team yet. Most of these players have to be created in game and the game has a cap for 30 created players so I can only have 2 full rosters at one time.
I forgot whos even on my team. and my mentality has changed, I no longer use the 4-1-2-1-2.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
I forgot whos even on my team. and my mentality has changed, I no longer use the 4-1-2-1-2.

The draft thread is on page 4 I believe
yeah baby! catchin' fire just like IRL

thanks for resurrecting this vrab!
are you offering to help?
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I just want you to make the Juventus team.

given that I FIFA games have a limit on the # of players you can create, and me being recently engaged and now moving in with my fiancée and all of that I don't have time to create, erase, create, erase players, now if other folks would want to help we could probably find a way to do it

given that I FIFA games have a limit on the # of players you can create, and me being recently engaged and now moving in with my fiancée and all of that I don't have time to create, erase, create, erase players, now if other folks would want to help we could probably find a way to do it

you should get an old version of PES and cancel your wedding plans. you're so inconsiderate.

you should get an old version of PES and cancel your wedding plans. you're so inconsiderate.

I'm sorry, I'll call the fiancée right now
Share 49ersWebzone