There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

All Time Soccer World Cup (Webzone Style)

Friendly - Galaxy stuns Barcelona in Camp Nou

That was fun to watch. Couple of things to note, Galaxy's centre-backs had a solid game while Romario was able to run wild on the other side. Barcelona had plenty of chances as you'll see in the highlights but couldn't convert. Maybe Eusebio needs some company?

anyways, enjoy (these are in order as they happened in the game )

Substitutions:

63min: Makelele (out), Tardelli (in) - Barca
86min: Rivera (out), Higuain (in) ; Rijkaard (out), Da Guia (in) - Barca ; Vidic (out), Cambiasso (in) - Galaxy
90min: Viera (out), Eto'o (in) - Galaxy

MAN OF THE MATCH: ROONEY
[ Edited by vrabbit on May 25, 2010 at 1:17 AM ]
This is really fuking cool vrabbit. thanks for doing this.

Do me a favor when my team is made up pm me their rankings so I can determine my Winning Eleven.

And Barcelona did have their chances.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Thats sick

This must have taken some time to do.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Do me a favor when my team is made up pm me their rankings so I can determine my Winning Eleven.

unfortunately for you I'm doing the teams in order from 16 to 1, so babyshaq is next
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

unfortunately for you I'm doing the teams in order from 16 to 1, so babyshaq is next

so we can see our rankings and how the guys fit in the formation before you sim?

that way we can trade or add players
Originally posted by dman:

so we can see our rankings and how the guys fit in the formation before you sim?

oh no I'll definitely give you guys all that info and stuff. I'm just saying it'll take me a bit to get to you guys atop the draft. I started with crzy's team because he was the 1st to have his team complete and now I'm just going in order from there. Don't wanna deal with the drama of "can you make my team" "hey can you make mine next" and all of that
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

I thought crzy's team looked better on paper, but yeah
Originally posted by dman:

oh no I'll definitely give you guys all that info and stuff. I'm just saying it'll take me a bit to get to you guys atop the draft. I started with crzy's team because he was the 1st to have his team complete and now I'm just going in order from there. Don't wanna deal with the drama of "can you make my team" "hey can you make mine next" and all of that

thats fair....no worries rabbit
  • crzy
  • Veteran
OH MY GOD THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are my hero Rabbit. You have taken these sports simulations to another level.

Really sucks that my teams couldn't capitalize on their chances.
Originally posted by crzy:
OH MY GOD THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are my hero Rabbit. You have taken these sports simulations to another level.

the next step is to clone all the players so they can actually play each other in their primes.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

the next step is to clone all the players so they can actually play each other in their primes.

I could give it a shot

I could give it a shot

I thought you were already doing this?
Originally posted by 1251alex:

I could give it a shot

for real rabbit, stop fuking around and get back to work!
Originally posted by 1251alex:

I could give it a shot

for real rabbit, stop fuking around and get back to work!