LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

***Orlando Magic Offseason Thread***

Originally posted by bricklusnar:
JRG,

I don't remember too much what Vince did in the playoffs...I know he choked some free throws.

But he seemed to be a guy (this season) that drove to the rim relentlessly and finished or drew fouls, he can make the jump shot and 3 pointer. What did he do bad? No defense? Turnovers?

thats cuz he didnt do s**t
  • bricklusnar
  • Info N/A
Who the hell is ualrod33?
  • bricklusnar
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by valrod33:
JRG,

I don't remember too much what Vince did in the playoffs...I know he choked some free throws.

But he seemed to be a guy (this season) that drove to the rim relentlessly and finished or drew fouls, he can make the jump shot and 3 pointer. What did he do bad? No defense? Turnovers?

thats cuz he didnt do s**t

Well doh..lmao.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
JRG,

Vince just isn't the same player he was...with that said, he's still a very good player.

He's not going to drive the rim relentlessly as much as he did before..he's doing a lot more shooting now compared to dunking and finishing at the basket.
Originally posted by jrg:
JRG,

Vince just isn't the same player he was...with that said, he's still a very good player.

He's not going to drive the rim relentlessly as much as he did before..he's doing a lot more shooting now compared to dunking and finishing at the basket.

Good thing the team kept Redick.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
PG - Jameer Nelson, Chris Duhon, Anthony Johnson
SG - Vince Carter, JJ Redick
SF - Mickael Pietrus, Quentin Richardson,
PF - Rashard Lewis, Ryan Anderson, Brandon Bass
C - Dwight Howard, Marcin Gortat, Adonal Foyle
  • bricklusnar
  • Info N/A

Bass seems like a fearless workhorse who will bang underneath. Rashard Lewis is a shooting guard in a power forward's body.

What about as starters:

PG Nelson
SG Redick
SF Carter
PF Bass
C Howard
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Bass seems like a fearless workhorse who will bang underneath. Rashard Lewis is a shooting guard in a power forward's body.

What about as starters:

PG Nelson
SG Redick
SF Carter
PF Bass
C Howard

Not a chance.
Bass is a boss he should be getting more playing time. Jrg I see you have him behind Ryan Anderson on your depth chart, wtf?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
Bass is a boss he should be getting more playing time. Jrg I see you have him behind Ryan Anderson on your depth chart, wtf?

Because thats where he is on the depth chart.

thought that was a mock depth chart that you made
  • jrg
  • Veteran

It's my assumption of what the depth chart would be IF the season started today.

But, IMO..Brandon Bass and Marcin Gortat won't be playing for the Magic next season.

It's my assumption of what the depth chart would be IF the season started today.

But, IMO..Brandon Bass and Marcin Gortat won't be playing for the Magic next season.

Interesting. What are the rumors about those two?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
2.) Orlando Magic – After getting ran off the court in the NBA Eastern Conference Finals this past year, it was apparent that the Magic needed to make some moves to reinvigorate a team that was a year removed from going to the NBA Finals. Though not headliner signings, getting Chris Duhon as a back-up point guard was very saavy; he should be able to help shoulder the load and take some of the pressure off of Jameer Nelson. Also, Quentin Richardson should see plenty of minutes for Orlando, especially after shooting a career high 39.7% from 3-point range last season with Miami. Add this to what Orlando already had on the roster (minus Matt Barnes who will be sporting a different jersey next year) and this team looks solid yet again. I think we see Dwight Howard progress even more this year offensively, and I believe Rashard Lewis bounces back from an abysmal year last year to put up much more respectable numbers. Orlando looks to be a major contender yet again.

Foyle and Johnson are taking over then?
Share 49ersWebzone