LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

2010 NBA Playoff Thread (Magic vs. Celtics/Lakers vs. Suns)

Originally posted by jrg:
So, I did the ESPN "Predictor" for the NBA Playoffs..and can't say I could be happier w/ the results.

Try it out here

So the Suns are playing the Nuggets in the 1st round, eh?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by jrg:
So, I did the ESPN "Predictor" for the NBA Playoffs..and can't say I could be happier w/ the results.

Try it out here

So the Suns are playing the Nuggets in the 1st round, eh?

Thats how it shoulda been.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
I'm excited to see how Durant performs in his first playoffs. He's accomplished more at his age than anyone I can remember as a lead guy. I do remember the last time he was in this situation, in the NCAA for UT, he did not step up his game. And the classy response to Phil's bush league ref tactics showed a lot of maturity and smarts.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TX9R:
. He's accomplished more at his age than anyone I can remember as a lead guy.

Lebron accomplished way more at 21. He almost took the Cavs to the Eastern Conference Finals.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Most intriguing matchups for me

east- Bucks and Hawks

west- Suns trail blazers

Even with Roy's injury?

uhmmm... ya your right now so much i forgot about that. The blazers have had too many injuries this year, maybe they overcome it.

I like the mavs-spurs one then, especially since i live in dallas now. That texas rival is pretty intense.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The Thunder upsetting the Lakers is impossible. The only real challenge the Lakers have in the West is Dallas, but Dirk will choke when it counts the most.

All these teams like the Bobcats, Bucks, Thunder are being overrated by analysts looking for a trendy underdog. This isn't the NCAA tournament. The most talented teams win in the NBA playoffs.

It's going to be a Lebron vs Kobe Finals.

east- Bucks and Hawks

west- Suns trail blazers

Even with Roy's injury?

How bad was Bogut's injury? Im really glad he is finally living up to his potential....but if he is back, this series against the Hawks is gonna be very interesting.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

east- Bucks and Hawks

west- Suns trail blazers

Even with Roy's injury?

How bad was Bogut's injury? Im really glad he is finally living up to his potential....but if he is back, this series against the Hawks is gonna be very interesting.

He's done. It was a disgusting injury.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by crzy:

Lebron accomplished way more at 21. He almost took the Cavs to the Eastern Conference Finals.

Lebron does steroids.

All athletes should do steroids. Baseball was way more entertaining when people were hitting lots of home runs.

I wish somebody would give Anthony Randolph steroids.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The Thunder upsetting the Lakers is impossible. The only real challenge the Lakers have in the West is Dallas, but Dirk will choke when it counts the most.

All these teams like the Bobcats, Bucks, Thunder are being overrated by analysts looking for a trendy underdog. This isn't the NCAA tournament. The most talented teams win in the NBA playoffs.

Were you saying the same thing when your Warriors did the unthinkable in 2007?

No, because the Mavericks were a bunch of pussies. And it was obvious that they were no match for the Warriors athletically or physically. Some upsets are obvious and that was one everyone could see coming.

And did I mention that Dirk is a p***y?

I dont know crzy, i do think the cavs are the best team in the NBA, better than the lakers right now, but Lebron in the playoffs is no sure-thing. I could see the Magic doing the same thing they did last year, and the Hawks always give the Cavs a hard time.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Were you saying the same thing when your Warriors did the unthinkable in 2007?

No, because the Mavericks were a bunch of pussies. And it was obvious that they were no match for the Warriors athletically or physically. Some upsets are obvious and that was one everyone could see coming.

And did I mention that Dirk is a p***y?

True.

I was a situational Warriors fan that year. I f**king hate the Mavs.

What about the Nuggets beating the Sonics? That one shocked me.

That doesn't count. That was best of 5. So much easier to steal 3 games lol.
Who the hell can predict the West champions?
  • TX9R
  • Veteran

KD hasn't had his shot yet. Youngest scoring champ ever and taking his team to 50 wins in a West that every PO team has 50 is more impressive the LBJ taking his team to the 2nd round in a terrible East that year. There were literally 3 good teams. They beat the Wizards and that's it. If OKC beats the Lakers it will be far more impressive.
  • dman
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone