There are 217 users in the forums

All TIME MLB Draft: BirdmanJr is UP. Fincham11 is ON DECK

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I was taking either Bonds or Mays. Happy with who i got

so was I!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll take Bambino though
  • Dino
  • Veteran
let's roll jigga
Is it bad I've never heard of Stan Musial, or is it that his name is never mentioned when all-time baseball greats are discussed on television programs and the like?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Is it bad I've never heard of Stan Musial, or is it that his name is never mentioned when all-time baseball greats are discussed on television programs and the like?

Very underrated

Yes.
(At work, can't post a pic)

But, I'll take one of the best right-handed hitters ever in ROGERS HORNSBY.

You've never heard of him?

He's easily one of the 10 best baseball players of all time, top 15 at least.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Joe DiMaggio

• Dino
  • Veteran
Alltimegreat is up

Slick is on deck
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Alright, who am I kidding. The best player to ever step on the field* LF - Barry Bonds.

What a freeking joke of a pick. WOW.

Please, feel free to back up that opinion with fact. Oh, that's right, you don't ever back you hater opinions with fact.

What facts do you want me to say? Its a fantasy draft. I think its a joke of a pick.
I could draft Ching Meng Wang and think its a great pick, doesn't matter what you say or what facts you throw out.
Its a fantasy draft.
Oh yeah f**k the Giants!!!

Originally posted by Jigga:

well done Jigga, definetly worthy of a top 10 pick.

Sixth has never heard of Stan the Man? Is he just fuking with jrg's selection?
Originally posted by Jigga:

Not only that, but he was mentioned in one of the best movie quotes ever:

"Are you crying...are you crying?!? There's no crying...there's no crying in baseball!

Rogers Hornsby was my manager, and he called me a talking pile of pig s**t! And that was when my parents drove all the way down from Michigan to see me play the game! And did I cry? NO! NO!

And you know why? Because there's no crying in baseball."

Alright, who am I kidding. The best player to ever step on the field* LF - Barry Bonds.

What a freeking joke of a pick. WOW.

Please, feel free to back up that opinion with fact. Oh, that's right, you don't ever back you hater opinions with fact.

What facts do you want me to say? Its a fantasy draft. I think its a joke of a pick.
I could draft Ching Meng Wang and think its a great pick, doesn't matter what you say or what facts you throw out.
Its a fantasy draft.
Oh yeah f**k the Giants!!!

Logical.
All the picks have been fine thus far. However, there should never be an all time MLB draft where the first 2 picks werent Babe Ruth and Willie Mays. They are the best 2 players to ever play the game in my opinion.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
All the picks have been fine thus far. However, there should never be an all time MLB draft where the first 2 picks werent Babe Ruth and Willie Mays. They are the best 2 players to ever play the game in my opinion.

Share 49ersWebzone