LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 204 users in the forums

All Time MLB Draft Teams are set!!!! Draft Time!!!!!!

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I'm still intrigued. How long do these usually last for? Just not sure I'll have to time to be able to finish the draft.

The draft will take probably 4 months to complete. Maybe less if everyone is on point. Boise we would love to have you. But if you cant make your pick, Its gonna hold everyone up....UNLESS, you PM one of us your top three players you want in order, if you know your pick is coming up and you know you wont be around a cpu.

After teams are drafted we are gonna simulate the matchups on WhatIfSports, just like the All Time NBA threads we have pinned.

Damn. I probably can't. I honestly want to but not sure how it's going to work. We're not sure if we are going to live on base or off base at this point. How quickly they'll be able to hook up our internet. My internet for the next few months will probably consist of having to go to the base library.

I really don't want to take the chance and hold everything up for you guys.

Yeah, that would be a drag, to have to go to the library, just for this, when Im sure there are better things to do. Im sure we will do this again next offseason.
Hey, I don't think I should participate. Im gonna be super busy in up coming weeks, so you guys would be better off finding someone else for the rockies before this thing starts.
I'm still intrigued. How long do these usually last for? Just not sure I'll have to time to be able to finish the draft.

The draft will take probably 4 months to complete. Maybe less if everyone is on point. Boise we would love to have you. But if you cant make your pick, Its gonna hold everyone up....UNLESS, you PM one of us your top three players you want in order, if you know your pick is coming up and you know you wont be around a cpu.

After teams are drafted we are gonna simulate the matchups on WhatIfSports, just like the All Time NBA threads we have pinned.

Damn. I probably can't. I honestly want to but not sure how it's going to work. We're not sure if we are going to live on base or off base at this point. How quickly they'll be able to hook up our internet. My internet for the next few months will probably consist of having to go to the base library.

I really don't want to take the chance and hold everything up for you guys.

Yeah, that would be a drag, to have to go to the library, just for this, when Im sure there are better things to do. Im sure we will do this again next offseason.

Yeah well if we do something like this again next offseason I'm definitely down. Thanks though.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Hey, I don't think I should participate. Im gonna be super busy in up coming weeks, so you guys would be better off finding someone else for the rockies before this thing starts.

Hey me too! So what!!!!!??!?!?!??! Seriously though?
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

Hey me too! So what!!!!!??!?!?!??! Seriously though?

22, even number, roll with that.
No Huck, 22 aint gonna cut it. We need 2 more platers for this to work.

Two 12 teames Leagues.

6 teams per division (2 divisions per league)

The top two teams in each division make the playoffs (4 in each league)

22 just isnt going to work. Now get out there and find me 2 more teams!
Alright I'm down
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Alright I'm down

Alright I'm down

Sweet, we need one more player now....what team are you?

Red Sox are still out there?
Alright I'm down

I'll be the Red Sox then

Alright I'm down

I'll be the Red Sox then

cool
Identity Crisis out, Birdman in....

Still one spot remaining!
Someone join so I can draft Chen Ming Wang with my first pick!
Are we going to have a seperate thread for just our draft picks when we get started?
Share 49ersWebzone