There are 706 users in the forums
All Time MLB Draft Teams are set!!!! Draft Time!!!!!!
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:13 PM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
Yankees for me.
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:14 PM
- Hollywood49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,287
Dodgers
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:14 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Braves
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:32 PM
- SLICK
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,197
I'll be the Mets.
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:33 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
if you wanna do a sim on whatifsports you have to have 25 players
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:38 PM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
Originally posted by valrod33:
if you wanna do a sim on whatifsports you have to have 25 players
cool then 25 players, keep in mind this will take 4EVA with 30 teams. How about slimming it down. 20? I dunno...
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:43 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by ninerlifer:Originally posted by valrod33:
if you wanna do a sim on whatifsports you have to have 25 players
cool then 25 players, keep in mind this will take 4EVA with 30 teams. How about slimming it down. 20? I dunno...
I dont care how many players we get, im just saying if you wanna do it as a whatifsports sim you have to have 25 players
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:44 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
I'm in.
Cardinals
Cardinals
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:45 PM
- DaDDieO
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,553
I'm in...I'll take the Florida Marlins.
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:46 PM
- Dino
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,425
i'd like to join. seattle mariners please.
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:46 PM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by ninerlifer:Originally posted by valrod33:
if you wanna do a sim on whatifsports you have to have 25 players
cool then 25 players, keep in mind this will take 4EVA with 30 teams. How about slimming it down. 20? I dunno...
I dont care how many players we get, im just saying if you wanna do it as a whatifsports sim you have to have 25 players
its looks like they are all optional, for additional players.
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:46 PM
- Jordache49
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,506
Im in... I'll take the Jays
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:48 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by ninerlifer:Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by ninerlifer:Originally posted by valrod33:
if you wanna do a sim on whatifsports you have to have 25 players
cool then 25 players, keep in mind this will take 4EVA with 30 teams. How about slimming it down. 20? I dunno...
I dont care how many players we get, im just saying if you wanna do it as a whatifsports sim you have to have 25 players
its looks like they are all optional, for additional players.
Try and create a team on what if with less than 25 players, it wont let you
Apr 1, 2010 at 12:50 PM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by ninerlifer:Originally posted by valrod33:Originally posted by ninerlifer:Originally posted by valrod33:
if you wanna do a sim on whatifsports you have to have 25 players
cool then 25 players, keep in mind this will take 4EVA with 30 teams. How about slimming it down. 20? I dunno...
I dont care how many players we get, im just saying if you wanna do it as a whatifsports sim you have to have 25 players
its looks like they are all optional, for additional players.
Try and create a team on what if with less than 25 players, it wont let you
OK, let it be 25, I couldnt....it looks, fortunatly in baseball there are a TON of high profile players for everyone to amass