LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 195 users in the forums

Soccer Current players draft-Tournament Group Stage

change my s**t up Alex! I thought this was long forgotten

four f**king ties

[ Edited by ninerlifer on Feb 9, 2011 at 20:13:33 ]
I'll try to sim the last games on Monday.

then out of the 4 teams that get eliminated I will make a separate tournament to find a champion like the europa league, then whoever wins this tournament will face off against the team that wins the 4 team tournament for a webzone supercup!

or idk, I'll probably be too lazy to do that.
Originally posted by 1251alex:

then out of the 4 teams that get eliminated I will make a separate tournament to find a champion like the europa league, then whoever wins this tournament will face off against the team that wins the 4 team tournament for a webzone supercup!

try something different for the Gunners mate!!!!!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

try something different for the Gunners mate!!!!!

pm me if you have anything particular in mind, if not I'll let my own style take care of it.

Originally posted by vrabbit:

BOOM BABY!!!
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
I'll try to sim the last games on Monday night, if not, depending on what hw I have to do, wednesday.

BOOM BABY!!!

fixed.
I'll try to sim the last games on Monday night, if not, depending on what hw I have to do, wednesday.

BOOM BABY!!!

fixed.

BOOM BABY!!!

fixed.

BOOM BABY!!!

fixed.

BOOM BABY!!!

fixed.

Bump.....

You're slacking 1251alex
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Bringing this bad boy back from the dead...
Share 49ersWebzone