Frank Ribery

^ Steal of the draft
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
^ Steal of the draft

Him and Rooney!!!!!
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Gimmie Drew Brees Ugly French Twin

Frank Ribery

you weren't on the clock, I was, and I'll take Frank Ribery thank you very much.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1251alex:

Frank Ribery

you weren't on the clock, I was, and I'll take Frank Ribery thank you very much.

Frank Ribery

Steal of the draft!!!

[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Apr 9, 2010 at 20:12:05 ]
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Frank Ribery

Steal of the draft!!!

someone should post that in the FAIL thread.
s**t.....captain morgan failed me tonight!
OK, I'll take the consolation prize of Cesc Fabregas, the best passer of the lot here....19 goals and 19 assist in 36 games is pretty damn good for My Gunners, too bad he broke his leg against Barca and couldnt finish....he is only 22 years

OK Fabregas to Rooney is as good as a Nash to Amare combo......and is better than Alex's Ribery and whoever he reached for with his pick

• dman
  • Veteran
OK, I'll take the consolation prize of Cesc Fabregas, the best passer of the lot here....19 goals and 19 assist in 36 games is pretty damn good for My Gunners, too bad he broke his leg against Barca and couldnt finish....he is only 22 years

OK Fabregas to Rooney is as good as a Nash to Amare combo......and is better than Alex's Ribery and whoever he reached for with his pick
Originally posted by dman:

yup, I definitely reached for 25 goals and counting.

yup, I definitely reached for 25 goals and counting.

what is his name again?

Share 49ersWebzone