LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 142 users in the forums

NEW WARRIORS UNI I DESIGNED

NEW WARRIORS UNI I DESIGNED

[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Mar 29, 2010 at 03:31:59 ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Good effort, but it looks too much like the Pacers uniforms

The design is fine, but the color doesn't look right.

Especially the blue color, which is wrong.

If you switch all the blue in the jerseys to this lighter blue color, it will look better.

Arrrgh!!! lol, once again you and your nitpicky colours! that can easily be adjusted in PS...
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:

^^^ This one is your best work Buonaparte69 except for the spread out "The Bay" text. I think the concept is fine, but I don't like the font.

I prefer this classic neckline A LOT over the V neckline.

I think the Bay Bridge logo is perfect. But why are there two logos (the old GState logo on the back)? Is that going to be used as an alternate logo?

For some reason, the color yellow still looks wrong to me. Maybe it's just the lighting effects or whatever.....

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Arrrgh!!! lol, once again you and your nitpicky colours! that can easily be adjusted in PS...

lol

It's because I don't want us to look like the Lakers or the Pacers

Originally posted by crzy:

lol

It's because I don't want us to look like the Lakers or the Pacers

word. i dig that.

btw, i got that bridge logo funnily enough from the website of the new Bay Bridge span:

http://baybridgeinfo.org/
here... different shades, light to dark:

*squints* i agree... now that i look at it, the TINT of the blue is off...

[ Edited by Buonaparte69 on Mar 26, 2010 at 03:37:56 ]
i like em
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Those look pretty sweet
I like what you did with the uniforms.. Though, I prefer it saying "Warriors" over "The Bay".. I like the style.. They look classic to me.

[ Edited by djb49 on Mar 26, 2010 at 03:53:54 ]

• TX9R
  • Veteran
I like the old school look but...... why is it only the NBA that teams feel they have to change unis every other year? How many unis have Denver and Dallas had in the last 15 years? Utah has an entirely different color scheme altogether. Am I just old fashioned in that I'd like to see the same uniform I cheered on as a kid?
Another thing the NFL does better, the same SF helmet and for the most part color scheme is the same one I saw The Catch on, and hopefully, the same my son will cheer on with me. And I say this as a Rockets fan who loved the great uni's of the 80s and early 90s turn in to pajamas, and then the Chinese national team.
Originally posted by TX9R:
I like the old school look but...... why is it only the NBA that teams feel they have to change unis every other year? How many unis have Denver and Dallas had in the last 15 years? Utah has an entirely different color scheme altogether. Am I just old fashioned in that I'd like to see the same uniform I cheered on as a kid?
Another thing the NFL does better, the same SF helmet and for the most part color scheme is the same one I saw The Catch on, and hopefully, the same my son will cheer on with me. And I say this as a Rockets fan who loved the great uni's of the 80s and early 90s turn in to pajamas, and then the Chinese national team.

Money.
make a curry one.
I think the Warriors font is too big
Share 49ersWebzone