LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 171 users in the forums

NEW WARRIORS UNI I DESIGNED

NEW WARRIORS UNI I DESIGNED

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by TX9R:
I like the old school look but...... why is it only the NBA that teams feel they have to change unis every other year? How many unis have Denver and Dallas had in the last 15 years? Utah has an entirely different color scheme altogether. Am I just old fashioned in that I'd like to see the same uniform I cheered on as a kid?
Another thing the NFL does better, the same SF helmet and for the most part color scheme is the same one I saw The Catch on, and hopefully, the same my son will cheer on with me. And I say this as a Rockets fan who loved the great uni's of the 80s and early 90s turn in to pajamas, and then the Chinese national team.

Money.

well the warriors must not have a lot of money 'cos they've only changed (i would call it more of a 'tweak') their uniform once since that drastic redesign (IMO for the worse) in 1997 - i.e., the midnight blue & orange 'Thunder Warriors' look. it was a look that got tired very quick, and of course unlike the 'Run TMC' unis of '89-'96, didn't have a winning legacy to fall back on. the 2002 'tweak' of the jerseys really just added more mileage to a tired, lacklustre design, whose one saving grace (and what might enable it to be worn as a 'throwback' say 30 years from now) is its association with that magical "We Believe" era of Jan '07 - Jul '08.
thats dope !
honestly, what was wrong with these...

i thought the early 90's unis looked nice. and then they switched to that AWFUL navy blue, orange, yellow, sky blue....whatever those unis are supposed to be...and whats up with the muscular stagehand holding the lightning bolt?

any change would be better than their horrible unis now. i just happen to think those previous ones looked classic and simple.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niners99:

i thought the early 90's unis looked nice. and then they switched to that AWFUL navy blue, orange, yellow, sky blue....whatever those unis are supposed to be...and whats up with the muscular stagehand holding the lightning bolt?

any change would be better than their horrible unis now. i just happen to think those previous ones looked classic and simple.

Those uniforms are PERFECT

Classic neckline, great colors

Solid all the way around
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The Warriors current uniforms have always pissed me off, considering the fact that we have some of the nicest looking throwback uniforms in professional sports

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Niners99:

Those uniforms are PERFECT

Classic neckline, great colors

Solid all the way around

i have a spreewell jersey with the same design. awesome !
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
make a curry one.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
make a curry one.

Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
make a curry one.

Any of the retro looks would be better than what they are wearing now.

VOILA!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
VOILA!

YES YES YES! Perfect color scheme, awesome Bay logo, perfect neckline.

I even love the font of the numbers on the back.

YOU WIN THE INTERNETS!

[ Edited by crzy on Mar 29, 2010 at 07:59:09 ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
VOILA!

YES YES YES! Perfect color scheme, awesome Bay logo, perfect neckline.

I even love the font of the numbers on the back.

YOU WIN THE INTERNETS!

I'd buy that
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Is this the new Warriors logo?
Is this the new Warriors logo?

That logo doesnt look all that bad. i just wonder how they are going to work that into the uniform.
Share 49ersWebzone