There are 198 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

All Time NBA League Game Thread

Suns 101 @ Clippers 83

Grant Hill goes off for PHX. Clips shoot 35%.

http://www.whatifsports.com/NBA/boxscore.asp?GameID=2930022&nomenu=1&teamfee=-1
I'll do Charlotte @ Boston so we can finish off Wednesday.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Day 3:

Thursday, October 29

San Antonio @ Chicago
Denver @ Portland

[ Edited by crzy on Mar 24, 2010 at 16:14:25 ]
Coolest. Idea.

EVER!

I just hope we don't run out of steam and give this up halfway through.
Charlotte 102, Boston 98 link

Seriously.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Charlotte 102, Boston 98 link

Seriously.

Wow, you can be player of the game without being on the winning team. That's cool
26/18/6

beast! lol
  • crzy
  • Veteran
I'm going to take this crazy idea to the next level and keep track of everyone's stats. So let's make sure we keep all the box score data.

That way we can have ridiculous debates at the end of the year on who was the MVP

And vote on All-NBA first, second, third teams

And which coach was coach of the year. Some of the teams don't have coaches, I think that's hilarious. I can totally see Gary Payton and Kobe Bryant fighting in the locker room if the Magic don't have a winning record midway through the season, with Chris Webber separating them.

[ Edited by crzy on Mar 24, 2010 at 16:41:58 ]
Originally posted by crzy:
I can totally see Gary Payton and Kobe Bryant fighting in the locker room if the Magic don't have a winning record midway through the season, with Chris Webber separating them.

I'm going to take this crazy idea to the next level and keep track of everyone's stats. So let's make sure we keep all the box score data.

That way we can have ridiculous debates at the end of the year on who was the MVP

And vote on All-NBA first, second, third teams

And which coach was coach of the year. Some of the teams don't have coaches, I think that's hilarious. I can totally see Gary Payton and Kobe Bryant fighting in the locker room if the Magic don't have a winning record midway through the season, with Chris Webber separating them.

You are insane. And I thank you for that.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
I'm working on Day 3 right now
I'm working on Day 3 right now

Standings are current through the end of Day 2 now. I'll try to do that when we finish each day, but that may be difficult on weekends.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Mar 24, 2010 at 16:50:00 ]
  • crzy
  • Veteran
The Spurs go into Chicago and take over in the 4th quarter led by monster performances by Chris Bosh and Elvin Hayes.

San Antonio 118, Chicago 109 link
  • dman
  • Veteran
The Spurs go into Chicago and take over in the 4th quarter led by monster performances by Chris Bosh and Elvin Hayes.

Now I dont feel so bad about giving up 118 to the Spurs in their first game.

Really? what was kareem doing? picking his nose?

i hate this game now.