• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Pujols ain't going anywhere. Face of that team, a player like Pujols comes along very rarely. If the Cards ever let him go they will regret it BIG TIME

Not just face of the team..face of this city.

The Cardinals revolve around St. Louis and Pujols is the leader.

He's going nowhere.

Precisely. A guy who any given year can give you .330+AVG 45+HR's and 130+RBI's cannot be traded. By far the most feared hitter today.

Without a doubt. I know he's the #1 player in MLB in a long time, I'm just sick and tired of hearing about the steroids garbage. Until a guy is mentioned or anything regarding steroids, he shouldn't have to deal with that. And I'm not just saying that because he's a Cardinal. I think it's unfair to the player to have to listen to that crap. If Pujols was mentioned in the Mitchell Report or anything linked to steroids..fair enough. But, he hasn't and he has said repeatedly you can test him before/after every game. He has nothing to hide. But there are always gonna be haters. I'm just gonna keep enjoying watching one of the greatest baseball players of all time in the MLB. I have season tickets and as growing up playing baseball, you begin to enjoy watching a player like Pujols. The work he puts in. The overall talent the guy has. It's just simply amazing.

Bonds NEVER tested positive yet that's all you hear

Are you suggesing that Bonds wasnt on roids or that Pujols may be?

Of course he's suggesting Pujols is on it, John. Any person that doesn't watch baseball consistently easily looks at Pujols when it comes to steroids. It's annoying. After Bonds and the Mitchell Report it's easy to point fingers. I get that. But Pujols has been nowhere near linked to this garbage. He's just the latest "big" hitter after the report so he has to deal with this s**t.
Cheap latinos for the win!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Pujols ain't going anywhere. Face of that team, a player like Pujols comes along very rarely. If the Cards ever let him go they will regret it BIG TIME

Not just face of the team..face of this city.

The Cardinals revolve around St. Louis and Pujols is the leader.

He's going nowhere.

Precisely. A guy who any given year can give you .330+AVG 45+HR's and 130+RBI's cannot be traded. By far the most feared hitter today.

Without a doubt. I know he's the #1 player in MLB in a long time, I'm just sick and tired of hearing about the steroids garbage. Until a guy is mentioned or anything regarding steroids, he shouldn't have to deal with that. And I'm not just saying that because he's a Cardinal. I think it's unfair to the player to have to listen to that crap. If Pujols was mentioned in the Mitchell Report or anything linked to steroids..fair enough. But, he hasn't and he has said repeatedly you can test him before/after every game. He has nothing to hide. But there are always gonna be haters. I'm just gonna keep enjoying watching one of the greatest baseball players of all time in the MLB. I have season tickets and as growing up playing baseball, you begin to enjoy watching a player like Pujols. The work he puts in. The overall talent the guy has. It's just simply amazing.

Bonds NEVER tested positive yet that's all you hear

Are you suggesing that Bonds wasnt on roids or that Pujols may be?

Of course he's suggesting Pujols is on it, John. Any person that doesn't watch baseball consistently easily looks at Pujols when it comes to steroids. It's annoying. After Bonds and the Mitchell Report it's easy to point fingers. I get that. But Pujols has been nowhere near linked to this garbage. He's just the latest "big" hitter after the report so he has to deal with this s**t.

Oh come on James... you know me better than that. I'm a die hard baseball Guy. Just stating what everyone said about bonds bro. You have the same amount of proof pujols is. Clean as I do bonds...
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Cheap latinos for the win!

lol
The Phillies are turning into the N.L. version of the Yankees. They'll do anything to win. They'd sell their souls for a title.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home