There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is more clutch?

Who is more clutch?

Originally posted by foreign49er:
He's not getting better, it's just that the rest of the league isn't either. I thought he was the best clutch performer I'd seen, now it seems as though he might be the best I'll ever see.

That's fine, but spare me the "with Jordan there was never any doubt" crap. He missed far more game winners than he made and airballed game winners in the playoffs as well. He's so overly romanticized that it's nauseating.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Feb 28, 2010 at 09:25:56 ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Did someone mention MJ greatness in the clutch?
Manu
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Kobe Bryant is 14-56 (25%) on potential game winning shots since the 2003-04 season. Hardly clutch if you ask me, in fact that makes him a choker with the game on the line.
Originally posted by BobS:
Kobe Bryant is 14-56 (25%) on potential game winning shots since the 2003-04 season. Hardly clutch if you ask me, in fact that makes him a choker with the game on the line.

Who's better in the NBA right now?
tyreke...
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
He's not getting better, it's just that the rest of the league isn't either. I thought he was the best clutch performer I'd seen, now it seems as though he might be the best I'll ever see.

That's fine, but spare me the "with Jordan there was never any doubt" crap. He missed far more game winners than he made and airballed game winners in the playoffs as well. He's so overly romanticized that it's nauseating.

I never said he made them all lol just my gut feeling. When Jordan put it up I didn't doubt it was going in, when Kobe puts one up I've got a little doubt. I agree MJ gets too much love but that doesn't mean he wasn't one of the best of all time.

Kobe's career isn't over though, by the time he's done I might feel that way about him. Last season I was starting to lean that way but now that he's hurt/not hurt/hurt again I'm not as convinced. All that matters is what he does come the Playoffs though

Originally posted by marshniners24:

You set yourself up for this one:

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

If I wasn't on my iPod I'd post a video of Lamar odom dribbling in the ball from out of bounds. Lol!

If I wasn't on my iPod I'd post a video of Lamar odom dribbling in the ball from out of bounds. Lol!

Who the hell said anything about Odom being clutch? Don't try to switch it up because you got pwn3d.

Who the hell said anything about Odom being clutch? Don't try to switch it up because you got pwn3d.

I just thought it was funny. Not like I posted videos of everytime people hit game winners vs the lake show, Jeez dawg.
montana