There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is more clutch?

Who is more clutch?

Originally posted by BigRon:
Jerry West
Rick Barry
Dr. J
Bird
Jordan
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kobe

true though
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by BigRon:
Jerry West
Rick Barry
Dr. J
Bird
Jordan
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kobe

true though

Dr J & Rick Barry? Really? Sounds like nostalgia to me.

As for the playoffs, Kobe's hit at least 7 that I can think of.
Kobes air balls in the playoffs against utah kobe up 3-1 against the suns in the playoffs

Now thats clutch



















Originally posted by valrod33:
Kobes air balls in the playoffs against utah kobe up 3-1 against the suns in the playoffs

Now thats clutch




















Kobe also airballed the game winner in game 6 of 05/06 playoff series against.....Plus he quit during Game 7 in that same series.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

end thread

Doug Christie.


Errr check that. Peja.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Why is Kobe even in this poll? He overcame Jordan in your mind because of a regular season game against Memphis? Lol. People only think Kobe is clutch because they don't remember all the times
he misses.


Are you serious? Not cause of the Memphis game, because of his entire career including playoff games. While I was watching the game tonight, I knew he was going to make the late game shots. It's almost a given.

That's the difference. With Jordan there was no doubt.

Kobe is easily the best finisher in the NBA right now, but Jordan was better.
Chris Drury.

AKA "Captain Clutch"
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Why is Kobe even in this poll? He overcame Jordan in your mind because of a regular season game against Memphis? Lol. People only think Kobe is clutch because they don't remember all the times
he misses.


Are you serious? Not cause of the Memphis game, because of his entire career including playoff games. While I was watching the game tonight, I knew he was going to make the late game shots. It's almost a given.

That's the difference. With Jordan there was no doubt.

Kobe is easily the best finisher in the NBA right now, but Jordan was better.

Yes, Jordan made them every time, lol.

It's amazing, he's been retired since 2003, yet he keeps getting better every year.
This thread is hilarious.
Michael Jordan HANDS DOWN
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Why is Kobe even in this poll? He overcame Jordan in your mind because of a regular season game against Memphis? Lol. People only think Kobe is clutch because they don't remember all the times
he misses.


Are you serious? Not cause of the Memphis game, because of his entire career including playoff games. While I was watching the game tonight, I knew he was going to make the late game shots. It's almost a given.

That's the difference. With Jordan there was no doubt.

Kobe is easily the best finisher in the NBA right now, but Jordan was better.

Yes, Jordan made them every time, lol.

It's amazing, he's been retired since 2003, yet he keeps getting better every year.

He's not getting better, it's just that the rest of the league isn't either. I thought he was the best clutch performer I'd seen, now it seems as though he might be the best I'll ever see.

[ Edited by foreign49er on Feb 28, 2010 at 01:37:05 ]
jordan has missed 26 game winning shots
Even though I'm a Kobe fan, I'm going to go with Jordan. Kobe's baskets made to baskets taken ratio is not good when it comes down to game winners. He's been inconsistent, he's had at least 1 season were he didn't hit a game winner, but this year he already has 5...it's still pretty close though.

For those saying it's not even close, you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
big shot Bob in Robert Horry. how many clutch shots did he make for the lakers in the playoffs let alone the championship games. Kobe can wow folks in regular season all he wants.

i've never seen a more exciting buzzer beater than his against the kings in the playoffs. that s**t was bananas !