Who is more clutch?

Who is more clutch?

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Flip a coin .

Flip a coin fine sir
The answer you seek you'll find
It's both heads and tails
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Why is Kobe even in this poll? He overcame Jordan in your mind because of a regular season game against Memphis? Lol. People only think Kobe is clutch because they don't remember all the times
he misses.

Are you serious? Not cause of the Memphis game, because of his entire career including playoff games. While I was watching the game tonight, I knew he was going to make the late game shots. It's almost a given.
I re-watched game 4 against the Pacers when Shaq fouled out in overtime the other day on NBA TV.

THAT is the definition of clutch.

Who is more clutch??? If you dont like Kobe, its Jordan, if you dont have an opinion other way, its a toss up, and if you like Kobe, its Kobe...

why debate it?

but for people who think its not even close, Jordan hands down (Reign), comon. Its pretty close.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Why is Kobe even in this poll? He overcame Jordan in your mind because of a regular season game against Memphis? Lol. People only think Kobe is clutch because they don't remember all the times
he misses.

im sure jordan missed some...
Originally posted by valrod33:
kobe is a raper

this
Originally posted by valrod33:
kobe is a raper

Kobe is a rapist
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Montana
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Flip a coin .

Flip a coin fine sir
The answer you seek you'll find
It's both heads and tails

Scott Norwood
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
"Who is more clutch?"

lol

IS Kobe

WAS Jordan

class dismissed
Reggie Miller
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
Vinnie "the Microwave" Johnson
big shot Bob in Robert Horry. how many clutch shots did he make for the lakers in the playoffs let alone the championship games. Kobe can wow folks in regular season all he wants.
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
Jerry West
Rick Barry
Dr. J
Bird
Jordan
Kobe
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home