
and then Spain.
-9fA
There are 572 users in the forums

Originally posted by blizzuntz:Originally posted by 1251alex:
Mexico is my team, hopefully more Mexicans go to Europe after the wc and Guardado lands with a big European team. I'm hoping for Ochoa to go to a big team too.
I think Spain and Argentina have the best chances of taking it, an yes I know Argentina barely made it but i think that they're gonna wake up in the world cup. I think Italy, England, and Germany also have a chance.
have you ever heard of Brazil?

Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
1. Italy 2. USA 3. Germany
Originally posted by teeohh:
ghana!


Originally posted by Brew:Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
1. Italy 2. USA 3. Germany
Let's argue again like we did 4 years ago!!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
USA , Mexico, England.
Ronaldhino is sick though.
France might win.
I dunno. The World Cup in general is pretty cool .
Originally posted by 1251alex:Originally posted by TonyStarks:
USA , Mexico, England.
Ronaldhino is sick though.
France might win.
I dunno. The World Cup in general is pretty cool .
Romaldinho isn't going to the world cup.
Originally posted by dman:And that cheating b*****d Henry.Originally posted by 1251alex:Originally posted by TonyStarks:
USA , Mexico, England.
Ronaldhino is sick though.
France might win.
I dunno. The World Cup in general is pretty cool .
Romaldinho isn't going to the world cup.
And France wont win ... not without Zizou