LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

Simple yes or no, is PACMAN on steroids?

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
who isn't on steroids?

Jeff Reed

Alex Smith
Originally posted by Knowledge:
i believe so

definitely dont remember posting this lol
Bert Sugar was asked why Floyd was so hesitant to fight Manny. He said that one, he was afraid to lose. That he's known him since he was 8 years old, and the thing he scared of most is to lose. The 2nd reason was because he was listening to his father. And, get this, he said " I don't know if you've spoken to Floyd Mayweather Sr, but he's less comprehensible than Dick Clark on New Year's Eve"!!!
We will never know.
Originally posted by SanFranMan:
We will never know.

Meh, at this point, I'd love to see a Pacquiao vs. Ortiz fight.
i think he is. theres more of a reason to him not wanting to take a bloodtest before and after the fight than him just "
staying pure" if floyd is willing to test before and after then so should manny. both sides are being pussies right now.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think he is. theres more of a reason to him not wanting to take a bloodtest before and after the fight than him just "
staying pure" if floyd is willing to test before and after then so should manny. both sides are being pussies right now.

That argument has been thrown out the window already. During the first negotiation, Manny only agreed to a blood test directly after the fight. During the second negotiation, he agreed to do the blood test before and after the fight.
Here's an interesting video.

Just take the test and fight...unless you're using.
Originally posted by Joecool:

Manny and his side agreed on all points during the second negotiation. It's more like "Floyd, be a man and fight"

Originally posted by SF69ers:

Manny and his side agreed on all points during the second negotiation. It's more like "Floyd, be a man and fight"

Yeah after he planned to stop using. I don't know if he used or not but a lot of his early excuses contradicted previous actions which comes back to the point of why would a perfectly innocent person with nothing to hide act like he was afraid of something.

Yeah after he planned to stop using. I don't know if he used or not but a lot of his early excuses contradicted previous actions which comes back to the point of why would a perfectly innocent person with nothing to hide act like he was afraid of something.

I guess everyone will have their own thoughts on the matter, but the fact is, Manny and his corner agreed on everything Floyd threw at them, and Floyd still found a reason to not sign.

But like I said, seeing those two fight against each other is what everyone wants to see because they are #1 and #2 on the P4P list, but at this point, I'd rather see Manny fight Ortiz.
Does Floyd still get tested listed as ''retired?''

I saw him a couple weeks ago and he looked a little bigger.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

That argument has been thrown out the window already. During the first negotiation, Manny only agreed to a blood test directly after the fight. During the second negotiation, he agreed to do the blood test before and after the fight.

i only followed this *loosely* because it was so sensationalized, but aren't there a ton of PED's and would this have been a comprehensive check? I guess I don't know about these tests and what they look for, is there a standard list of these things, or am I way off?
Share 49ersWebzone