There are 203 users in the forums

Simple yes or no, is PACMAN on steroids?

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by danimal:
I think some of the reasons Pac has given are laughable. I won't deny that

However, he also has give very valid reasons....that being that he would not want to just give in to all Mayweathers demands.

I think what is also laughable is how some people choose to focus on the lesser defense and just pretend the stronger argument does not exist.

OK, wait a second. What are all his arguments? I'm commenting from a place of ignorance, I admit it.

This is what I've heard. Manny is scared of needles. He thinks Olympic blood testing will leave him weakened (though Mayweather would be going through the same thing, just as Olympic athletes have done for many years).

I think those are both bunk. There may be stronger reasons given . . . but even mentioning things like that sets off my BS detector. It's like when someone's late for work and tells you that he was stuck in traffic and, oh yeah, he had car trouble, too. One good reason should suffice; stop trying to accumulate weak excuses into some mega-excuse.

In his last fight vs. Shane Mosley, his last blood test was 18 days prior to the fight. If he can do it 18 days, why can't Manny do it in 14 days?

Random = could be 18 days, could be day of the fight!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

However, he also has give very valid reasons....that being that he would not want to just give in to all Mayweathers demands.

I think what is also laughable is how some people choose to focus on the lesser defense and just pretend the stronger argument does not exist.

OK, wait a second. What are all his arguments? I'm commenting from a place of ignorance, I admit it.

This is what I've heard. Manny is scared of needles. He thinks Olympic blood testing will leave him weakened (though Mayweather would be going through the same thing, just as Olympic athletes have done for many years).

I think those are both bunk. There may be stronger reasons given . . . but even mentioning things like that sets off my BS detector. It's like when someone's late for work and tells you that he was stuck in traffic and, oh yeah, he had car trouble, too. One good reason should suffice; stop trying to accumulate weak excuses into some mega-excuse.

Yeah, I can't stand Mayweather and I think that Pacman is awesome, but all I've heard are tremendously weak excuses from Manny's camp. If THIS is the difference between them fighting and not fighting, it tells me that Pacquiao is either on the juice, or wants no part of Mayweather. There is some serious denial in this thread.

NOTHING in this world will ever shock. I have simply lived too much.

So yeah, maybe Pac is juiced.

I would say this is the order in which I believe Pac is against the fight.

1. He is insulted by the Man, and probably HATES the fact that his career epic showdown is against a person of such character. These two men are opposites in every way. I think Pac feels intimidated by Mayweathers pre fight maneuvering and is hyper sensitive to "losing" the pre fight battle of wills.

2. I think Pac maybe is ducking Mayweather a bit. Who can blame him? I also think Mayweather doesn't take a win against a clean Pac for granted.

3. Pac really is on juice and "Money" really did figure out the way that would force Pac into a clean fight

I won't deny any of those are possible.

But I think it is most likely 1 then maybe 2....and 3 as more of a anythings possible scenario

That's fair. But I would think that if he's insulted by Mayweather (and Pac's clean), that would intensify the desire to beat his ass and teach him a lesson.

Which means he would have agreed to the testing and signed already, correct?

Yeah, I can't stand Mayweather and I think that Pacman is awesome, but all I've heard are tremendously weak excuses from Manny's camp. If THIS is the difference between them fighting and not fighting, it tells me that Pacquiao is either on the juice, or wants no part of Mayweather. There is some serious denial in this thread.

NOTHING in this world will ever shock. I have simply lived too much.

So yeah, maybe Pac is juiced.

I would say this is the order in which I believe Pac is against the fight.

1. He is insulted by the Man, and probably HATES the fact that his career epic showdown is against a person of such character. These two men are opposites in every way. I think Pac feels intimidated by Mayweathers pre fight maneuvering and is hyper sensitive to "losing" the pre fight battle of wills.

2. I think Pac maybe is ducking Mayweather a bit. Who can blame him? I also think Mayweather doesn't take a win against a clean Pac for granted.

3. Pac really is on juice and "Money" really did figure out the way that would force Pac into a clean fight

I won't deny any of those are possible.

But I think it is most likely 1 then maybe 2....and 3 as more of a anythings possible scenario

That's fair. But I would think that if he's insulted by Mayweather (and Pac's clean), that would intensify the desire to beat his ass and teach him a lesson.

He is Pro Fighter. I highly doubt he thinks of Fights in this way.

This is perhaps my main point though

Quote:
I think Pac feels intimidated by Mayweathers pre fight maneuvering and is hyper sensitive to "losing" the pre fight battle of wills.

I for one would view Pac as the pre fight loser if he gives in any further.

Pac should move on, this dude ain't worth it.
sadly in this day and age, whenever an athlete does something remarkable over and over again, steroids are always brought up, and alot of times it ends up being true.

on the other hand, why should he do what Mayweather says just because he wants to fight him? Pacquiao should tell him "ill fight you if you get an enema every day for a week". hes just telling him to STFU and stop trying to make him do things to fight him.
  • titan
  • Veteran
You can't post a thread like this and ask for a yes/no answer! Does an athlete who's work ethic is world class and has full control of his body have to be on steroids? or is it the fact you just hate Pacman so you look for loop holes to make an excuse? If Pac is on steroids then so is Mayweather, they both started around 112-115 lbs. and Mayweather even missed the weight by a few lbs. The only problem now is the Steroids messed up Duckweather, his body stop producing testosterone and he is now a permanent vag.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
IS it all about the testing?

Isn't the fight stalled because PacMan wants more of the purse than Flloyd.
This thread is dumb. Why can't an Asian man be 5'6" and be around 150 lbs? If he puts on 20-30 lbs of muscle on his 5'6" frame then let's talk.
Check his vocals, he is not.

I don't see a lot of muscle definition, guys.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by aman49:

I don't see a lot of muscle definition, guys.

He must be on HGH cause his head has ballooned significantly.

OMG ur right. Looks like Barry Bonds

I think he's not. Let's be clear here.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. insinuated these PED rumors after Hatton got floored. Now everyone and there mama is basing they're opinion from this man. I'll be damned if I side with an ex-convict who can't even speak English.

I'll give it to Money, it was a brilliant move on his part, because Pacquiao's star status was (and is) bulging at the seams. But where Money failed was on his execution of his plan. He said he's on a crusade to clean up boxing...what has he done since the Mosley fight? Did he petition boxing commissions to impose more stringent testing? No.

Also, everyone believes Money and Mosley were tested all the way up until the fight. Not really. The last blood sample collected was 18 days before the fight. Why? Doctor's suggest that collecting blood samples too close to a fight can potentially cause complications, such as a hematoma. Most boxing commissions require once a year blood testing to check for diseases and I'm sure managers schedule fights around this, as health should (and must) be a priority. If that blood test is near a fight, tough luck. Case in point, Pacquiao needed to submit a blood sample within days of his first fight with Erick Morales. He lost that fight. We all know that mostly ALL athletes are superstitous and who are we to examine an athlete's psyche.

I could be wrong, but they're are several boxers that have "got caught" with steroids with the same testing methods that are being implemented today. James Toney, Fernando Vargas, Roy Jones Jr. Mosley said he didn't know he took steroids.

Oh well, people are entitled to their own opinion and if the basis of this entire PED/steroid issue goes back to Floyd Mayweather Sr., I'd rather form my own opinion with actual facts. Check out box rec.com. It has all the stats from all fights, such as weight at weigh in and weight on fight night and you tell me if there has been a DRASTIC change in Pacquiao's weight. It does not differ from a majority of fighters.

Ethnicity will and always be at the forefront of opinions. Boxing purists cannot believe a man from a third world country has taken over the sport of boxing. I'm a boxing fan and when he retires, there will be a HUGE VOID in boxing. I didn't know Nike endorse athletes that use steroids. Oh yeah, the argument with Pacquiao's head...LOL that cracks me up. Look up his fights from back in the day, his head looks the same to me. He has a big head. There's humans out there that have large heads right lol.

Those who follow boxing know Vivek Wallace. He's boxing journalist I follow and he suggested an excellent idea. Have one fight with blood testing and another without. They'll both make millions with each fight. Sounds like a dream but I like it.

Okay, I'm off my soap box. He's not using though...
Originally posted by 49ersquire:
I think he's not. Let's be clear here.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. insinuated these PED rumors after Hatton got floored. Now everyone and there mama is basing they're opinion from this man. I'll be damned if I side with an ex-convict who can't even speak English.

I'll give it to Money, it was a brilliant move on his part, because Pacquiao's star status was (and is) bulging at the seams. But where Money failed was on his execution of his plan. He said he's on a crusade to clean up boxing...what has he done since the Mosley fight? Did he petition boxing commissions to impose more stringent testing? No.

Also, everyone believes Money and Mosley were tested all the way up until the fight. Not really. The last blood sample collected was 18 days before the fight. Why? Doctor's suggest that collecting blood samples too close to a fight can potentially cause complications, such as a hematoma. Most boxing commissions require once a year blood testing to check for diseases and I'm sure managers schedule fights around this, as health should (and must) be a priority. If that blood test is near a fight, tough luck. Case in point, Pacquiao needed to submit a blood sample within days of his first fight with Erick Morales. He lost that fight. We all know that mostly ALL athletes are superstitous and who are we to examine an athlete's psyche.

I could be wrong, but they're are several boxers that have "got caught" with steroids with the same testing methods that are being implemented today. James Toney, Fernando Vargas, Roy Jones Jr. Mosley said he didn't know he took steroids.

Oh well, people are entitled to their own opinion and if the basis of this entire PED/steroid issue goes back to Floyd Mayweather Sr., I'd rather form my own opinion with actual facts. Check out box rec.com. It has all the stats from all fights, such as weight at weigh in and weight on fight night and you tell me if there has been a DRASTIC change in Pacquiao's weight. It does not differ from a majority of fighters.

Ethnicity will and always be at the forefront of opinions. Boxing purists cannot believe a man from a third world country has taken over the sport of boxing. I'm a boxing fan and when he retires, there will be a HUGE VOID in boxing. I didn't know Nike endorse athletes that use steroids. Oh yeah, the argument with Pacquiao's head...LOL that cracks me up. Look up his fights from back in the day, his head looks the same to me. He has a big head. There's humans out there that have large heads right lol.

Those who follow boxing know Vivek Wallace. He's boxing journalist I follow and he suggested an excellent idea. Have one fight with blood testing and another without. They'll both make millions with each fight. Sounds like a dream but I like it.

Okay, I'm off my soap box. He's not using though...

Pacman Jones is on steroids

he has the size of a 5th grader...no, he is not on steroids, and if he is, he needs to get better steroids.
Share 49ersWebzone