There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Simple yes or no, is PACMAN on steroids?

Originally posted by aman49:


I don't see a lot of muscle definition, guys.

He must be on HGH cause his head has ballooned significantly.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by aman49:


I don't see a lot of muscle definition, guys.

He must be on HGH cause his head has ballooned significantly.

OMG ur right. Looks like Barry Bonds
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by aman49:


I don't see a lot of muscle definition, guys.

He must be on HGH cause his head has ballooned significantly.

OMG ur right. Looks like Barry Bonds

I don't think he would have eaten as many dots without steroids, but there's no question his jaw speed and jaw-eye coordination is unparalleled.
I think he's not. Let's be clear here.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. insinuated these PED rumors after Hatton got floored. Now everyone and there mama is basing they're opinion from this man. I'll be damned if I side with an ex-convict who can't even speak English.

I'll give it to Money, it was a brilliant move on his part, because Pacquiao's star status was (and is) bulging at the seams. But where Money failed was on his execution of his plan. He said he's on a crusade to clean up boxing...what has he done since the Mosley fight? Did he petition boxing commissions to impose more stringent testing? No.

Also, everyone believes Money and Mosley were tested all the way up until the fight. Not really. The last blood sample collected was 18 days before the fight. Why? Doctor's suggest that collecting blood samples too close to a fight can potentially cause complications, such as a hematoma. Most boxing commissions require once a year blood testing to check for diseases and I'm sure managers schedule fights around this, as health should (and must) be a priority. If that blood test is near a fight, tough luck. Case in point, Pacquiao needed to submit a blood sample within days of his first fight with Erick Morales. He lost that fight. We all know that mostly ALL athletes are superstitous and who are we to examine an athlete's psyche.

I could be wrong, but they're are several boxers that have "got caught" with steroids with the same testing methods that are being implemented today. James Toney, Fernando Vargas, Roy Jones Jr. Mosley said he didn't know he took steroids.

Oh well, people are entitled to their own opinion and if the basis of this entire PED/steroid issue goes back to Floyd Mayweather Sr., I'd rather form my own opinion with actual facts. Check out box rec.com. It has all the stats from all fights, such as weight at weigh in and weight on fight night and you tell me if there has been a DRASTIC change in Pacquiao's weight. It does not differ from a majority of fighters.

Ethnicity will and always be at the forefront of opinions. Boxing purists cannot believe a man from a third world country has taken over the sport of boxing. I'm a boxing fan and when he retires, there will be a HUGE VOID in boxing. I didn't know Nike endorse athletes that use steroids. Oh yeah, the argument with Pacquiao's head...LOL that cracks me up. Look up his fights from back in the day, his head looks the same to me. He has a big head. There's humans out there that have large heads right lol.

Those who follow boxing know Vivek Wallace. He's boxing journalist I follow and he suggested an excellent idea. Have one fight with blood testing and another without. They'll both make millions with each fight. Sounds like a dream but I like it.

Okay, I'm off my soap box. He's not using though...
Originally posted by 49ersquire:
I think he's not. Let's be clear here.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. insinuated these PED rumors after Hatton got floored. Now everyone and there mama is basing they're opinion from this man. I'll be damned if I side with an ex-convict who can't even speak English.

I'll give it to Money, it was a brilliant move on his part, because Pacquiao's star status was (and is) bulging at the seams. But where Money failed was on his execution of his plan. He said he's on a crusade to clean up boxing...what has he done since the Mosley fight? Did he petition boxing commissions to impose more stringent testing? No.

Also, everyone believes Money and Mosley were tested all the way up until the fight. Not really. The last blood sample collected was 18 days before the fight. Why? Doctor's suggest that collecting blood samples too close to a fight can potentially cause complications, such as a hematoma. Most boxing commissions require once a year blood testing to check for diseases and I'm sure managers schedule fights around this, as health should (and must) be a priority. If that blood test is near a fight, tough luck. Case in point, Pacquiao needed to submit a blood sample within days of his first fight with Erick Morales. He lost that fight. We all know that mostly ALL athletes are superstitous and who are we to examine an athlete's psyche.

I could be wrong, but they're are several boxers that have "got caught" with steroids with the same testing methods that are being implemented today. James Toney, Fernando Vargas, Roy Jones Jr. Mosley said he didn't know he took steroids.

Oh well, people are entitled to their own opinion and if the basis of this entire PED/steroid issue goes back to Floyd Mayweather Sr., I'd rather form my own opinion with actual facts. Check out box rec.com. It has all the stats from all fights, such as weight at weigh in and weight on fight night and you tell me if there has been a DRASTIC change in Pacquiao's weight. It does not differ from a majority of fighters.

Ethnicity will and always be at the forefront of opinions. Boxing purists cannot believe a man from a third world country has taken over the sport of boxing. I'm a boxing fan and when he retires, there will be a HUGE VOID in boxing. I didn't know Nike endorse athletes that use steroids. Oh yeah, the argument with Pacquiao's head...LOL that cracks me up. Look up his fights from back in the day, his head looks the same to me. He has a big head. There's humans out there that have large heads right lol.

Those who follow boxing know Vivek Wallace. He's boxing journalist I follow and he suggested an excellent idea. Have one fight with blood testing and another without. They'll both make millions with each fight. Sounds like a dream but I like it.

Okay, I'm off my soap box. He's not using though...

Pacman Jones is on steroids


he has the size of a 5th grader...no, he is not on steroids, and if he is, he needs to get better steroids.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
he has the size of a 5th grader...no, he is not on steroids, and if he is, he needs to get better steroids.

exactly
NO..
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Pacman on steroids? NO

Mayweather is a p***y? YES
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
NO..

still no.
Originally posted by nicedraw94080:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Pacman on steroids? NO

Mayweather is a p***y? YES
I never understood calling any boxer / fighter a pu*sy.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,858
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I never understood calling any boxer / fighter a pu*sy.

Agreed. It's a brutal sport.