LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Simple yes or no, is PACMAN on steroids?

Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Apparently 30 something Filipinos that are 5'6" need steroids to bulk up to 147 lbs.
I say he is praying to the BALCO Gods...
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Does Pacman have an evolutionary timeline like this? :)

Originally posted by crzy:

LMAO!!!

What's crazy is that Overeem actually passed the drug tests a couple weeks ago.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

LMAO!!!

So Manny has nothing to worry about. The tests are beatable!

Oh, and Manny's excuses are laughably stupid. I'd like to see how my boss would react if I told him, "sorry, no-can-do on that memo, I'm afraid of the little men who live inside my computer."

Of course you're going to think that. You're a Mayweather fan. You probably don't think that Mayweather is trying to find every reason to delay this fight. It's all opinionated. I guess the fact that a lot of sports columnists covering boxing is on Manny's side is not important to you right? Considering Manny already agreed to Mayweather's 14 day cutoff.
I don't know about steroids

but he has a power pellet problem

LMAO!!!

Oh, and Manny's excuses are laughably stupid. I'd like to see how my boss would react if I told him, "sorry, no-can-do on that memo, I'm afraid of the little men who live inside my computer."

Of course you're going to think that. You're a Mayweather fan. You probably don't think that Mayweather is trying to find every reason to delay this fight. It's all opinionated. I guess the fact that a lot of sports columnists covering boxing is on Manny's side is not important to you right? Considering Manny already agreed to Mayweather's 14 day cutoff.

I'm not a Mayweather fan. Heck, I'm not even a boxing fan.

But I lol'd when I heard what Manny has been saying about drug testing. But he's a mystical Asian, like Mr. Miyagi or something, so it's all good.

I can understand some of those reasons though. My cousin had to take a blood test a week prior to his kickboxing fight and he felt drained. He wasn't even training well that last week.
I also have tattoos but I'm still terrified to get a shot.
I think some of the reasons Pac has given are laughable. I won't deny that

However, he also has give very valid reasons....that being that he would not want to just give in to all Mayweathers demands.

I think what is also laughable is how some people choose to focus on the lesser defense and just pretend the stronger argument does not exist.

LMAO!!!

I'm not a Mayweather fan. Heck, I'm not even a boxing fan.

But I lol'd when I heard what Manny has been saying about drug testing. But he's a mystical Asian, like Mr. Miyagi or something, so it's all good.

I can understand some of those reasons though. My cousin had to take a blood test a week prior to his kickboxing fight and he felt drained. He wasn't even training well that last week.
I also have tattoos but I'm still terrified to get a shot.

LMAO, WOW Pac fans are in serious denial!
Originally posted by danimal:

However, he also has give very valid reasons....that being that he would not want to just give in to all Mayweathers demands.

I think what is also laughable is how some people choose to focus on the lesser defense and just pretend the stronger argument does not exist.

OK, wait a second. What are all his arguments? I'm commenting from a place of ignorance, I admit it.

This is what I've heard. Manny is scared of needles. He thinks Olympic blood testing will leave him weakened (though Mayweather would be going through the same thing, just as Olympic athletes have done for many years).

I think those are both bunk. There may be stronger reasons given . . . but even mentioning things like that sets off my BS detector. It's like when someone's late for work and tells you that he was stuck in traffic and, oh yeah, he had car trouble, too. One good reason should suffice; stop trying to accumulate weak excuses into some mega-excuse.

Well the main reason is a very simple idea. Anyone truly unbiased should be able to recognize the validity of it.

Based purely on principle......why should I have to give in to this other persons demands?

That self imposed question has no good answer. I have never heard of a good answer yet to this question.

Some people throw out the money as the answer Pac should come up with. REally? I could have sworn Pac made pretty good money in his last fight(s)?

OK, wait a second. What are all his arguments? I'm commenting from a place of ignorance, I admit it.

This is what I've heard. Manny is scared of needles. He thinks Olympic blood testing will leave him weakened (though Mayweather would be going through the same thing, just as Olympic athletes have done for many years).

I think those are both bunk. There may be stronger reasons given . . . but even mentioning things like that sets off my BS detector. It's like when someone's late for work and tells you that he was stuck in traffic and, oh yeah, he had car trouble, too. One good reason should suffice; stop trying to accumulate weak excuses into some mega-excuse.

His only excuse is that he is on the juice, period!

In his last fight vs. Shane Mosley, his last blood test was 18 days prior to the fight. If he can do it 18 days, why can't Manny do it in 14 days?

Yeah, I can't stand Mayweather and I think that Pacman is awesome, but all I've heard are tremendously weak excuses from Manny's camp. If THIS is the difference between them fighting and not fighting, it tells me that Pacquiao is either on the juice, or wants no part of Mayweather. There is some serious denial in this thread.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Yeah, I can't stand Mayweather and I think that Pacman is awesome, but all I've heard are tremendously weak excuses from Manny's camp. If THIS is the difference between them fighting and not fighting, it tells me that Pacquiao is either on the juice, or wants no part of Mayweather. There is some serious denial in this thread.

NOTHING in this world will ever shock. I have simply lived too much.

So yeah, maybe Pac is juiced.

I would say this is the order in which I believe Pac is against the fight.

1. He is insulted by the Man, and probably HATES the fact that his career epic showdown is against a person of such character. These two men are opposites in every way. I think Pac feels intimidated by Mayweathers pre fight maneuvering and is hyper sensitive to "losing" the pre fight battle of wills.

2. I think Pac maybe is ducking Mayweather a bit. Who can blame him? I also think Mayweather doesn't take a win against a clean Pac for granted.

3. Pac really is on juice and "Money" really did figure out the way that would force Pac into a clean fight

I won't deny any of those are possible.

But I think it is most likely 1 then maybe 2....and 3 as more of a anythings possible scenario
[ Edited by danimal on Jun 1, 2010 at 2:07 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

NOTHING in this world will ever shock. I have simply lived too much.

So yeah, maybe Pac is juiced.

I would say this is the order in which I believe Pac is against the fight.

1. He is insulted by the Man, and probably HATES the fact that his career epic showdown is against a person of such character. These two men are opposites in every way. I think Pac feels intimidated by Mayweathers pre fight maneuvering and is hyper sensitive to "losing" the pre fight battle of wills.

2. I think Pac maybe is ducking Mayweather a bit. Who can blame him? I also think Mayweather doesn't take a win against a clean Pac for granted.

3. Pac really is on juice and "Money" really did figure out the way that would force Pac into a clean fight

I won't deny any of those are possible.

But I think it is most likely 1 then maybe 2....and 3 as more of a anythings possible scenario

That's fair. But I would think that if he's insulted by Mayweather (and Pac's clean), that would intensify the desire to beat his ass and teach him a lesson.
Share 49ersWebzone