Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The soccer thread(all leagues except the premier league) 09/10

Originally posted by Conejo:

Brazil is going to Ireland
Argentina is going to Germany
USA is going to Netherlands
Uruguay is going to Switzerland

If we want to throw politics (finances) here you have a point about confederations not wanting to go overseas, but all the teams I listed are also testing out other players.

And these games aren't "simple friendly match", they are preparing you for a world cup that starts in three months.

At least the article on ESPNDeportes is quick to point out the Bolivian weakness in last night's game.

I was watching jorge ramos y su Banda on espn deported and they said that part of the reason why Mexico also doesn't make the trip is because in the past year and a half they've dropped boatloads of money on 3 different coaches and staff. And also, they are just simple friendlies if it's not an official FIFA date as teams outside of your country are not required to lend out players so therefore they do not.(European teams)
Galatasaray v Atletico on GOL TV, UEFA Cup action, Atletico is getting good shots but still no score

Do u know if gio dos Santos played in this gm?
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Galatasaray v Atletico on GOL TV, UEFA Cup action, Atletico is getting good shots but still no score

Do u know if gio dos Santos played in this gm?

he was on the bench the 1st half and I didn't get to watch the 2nd half

he came into the game in the 90th minute

[ Edited by Conejo on Feb 25, 2010 at 12:25:44 ]
btw no it's juventus v ajax on GOL TV

Let's go Juve!
Originally posted by 1251alex:

Let's go Juve!

they are so much fun to watch

Let's go Juve!

Well, now that they fired Ferrara they are again. Very offensive. It's so interesting when Diego and Del Piero link up.

Let's go Juve!

Well, now that they fired Ferrara they are again. Very offensive. It's so interesting when Diego and Del Piero link up.

agreed.

I don't think Ajax has a shot at this really, they gotta win at least 2-0 correct?

[/b]agreed.

I don't think Ajax has a shot at this really, they gotta win at least 2-0 correct?

Yup, juve won 2-1 at Ajax. Why are the numbers black instead of yellow on juve's shirt? Looks so 80s or 90s. Haha. I'm wearing my Diego jersey that I got off of eBay for 30 bucks, new. And it is authentic. So that's why I'm wondering.

[/b]agreed.

Yup, juve won 2-1 at Ajax. Why are the numbers black instead of yellow on juve's shirt? Looks so 80s or 90s. Haha. I'm wearing my Diego jersey that I got off of eBay for 30 bucks, new. And it is authentic. So that's why I'm wondering.

you're wearing my jersey

[/b]agreed.

you're wearing my jersey

haha, you're wearing it too or you have it? Either way

[/b]agreed.

you're wearing my jersey

haha, you're wearing it too or you have it? Either way

nope, that's my name

nope, that's my name

Hmm...I feel tricked...

• NickV
  • Veteran