** Perspective ALERT! **

You guys are playing BOLIVIA, would you calm down? geez

GTFO
Originally posted by Conejo:
** Perspective ALERT! **

**Troll Alert**

WTF do you care?

We mexicans are proud to root for our team whether it's Spain or Venezuela. Doesn't matter.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
** Perspective ALERT! **

**Troll Alert**

WTF do you care?

We mexicans are proud to root for our team whether it's Spain or Venezuela. Doesn't matter.

Haters will always hate. 4-0 with our c team i like it. Chicharito is playing lights out lately. I think he should take nery castillos spot? what you think?
Originally posted by thuglife619:

Haters will always hate. 4-0 with our c team i like it. Chicharito is playing lights out lately. I think he should take nery castillos spot? what you think?

Definitely, either Castillo or Franco. If castillo keeps benchwarming then yes, Chicharito deserve to go, he's done more tonight than castillo or Franco have done the past year...combined.

Definitely, either Castillo or Franco. If castillo keeps benchwarming then yes, Chicharito deserve to go, he's done more tonight than castillo or Franco have done the past year...combined.

you gotta go with the hot player. im happy that gio is finally getting some minutes. Vela and Gio are the key for the world cup imo.

you gotta go with the hot player. im happy that gio is finally getting some minutes. Vela and Gio are the key for the world cup imo.
I gotta disagree, guardado and blanco are also gonna be a major factor along with our European defense.
** Perspective ALERT! **

**Troll Alert**

WTF do you care?

wow, not trying to troll at all. Honestly I'm not a fan of WC teams playing s**tty teams as preparation for the WC, I've seen so many of my friends for the last two weeks drooling at the idea of blowing out Bolivia and I'd be like "So, is Bolivia. What does it matter?" One of them replied that it was important to beat up on teams you're supposed to beat up on.

I'm sorry, y'all are trying to be elite, how about testing players and strategies and all of that against better competition? (not necessarily WC teams, but at least teams that were contending for a spot, not the team that finished second to last in CONMEBOL qualifying)

next week when mostly everyone will be playing friendlies, Ivory Coast will play South Korea, Germany will play Argentina, USA will play Netherlands, Italy v Cameroon, France v Spain ... those games serve much better as preparation IMO. You guys will play New Zealand (representing the only confederation that doesn't have direct qualifying to the WC) I mean, c'mon.

I actually want Mexico to break through, you guys have endured some of the most heart-breaking results I've seen in my life, but I don't see games like tonight's (I'll give you a break about New Zealand since they're WC bound) help your team by much.
If you've done your research you'll know that most elite teams DO NOT want to travel across the Atlantic to play a simple friendly match. That's why we're playing bolivia and new Zealand. We're also using these matches to test out other players.

Hell yeah! Homeboy representing my last name just scored the fifth!
It was rocking at the Stadium fellas. Good win, keep it coming.
If you've done your research you'll know that most elite teams DO NOT want to travel across the Atlantic to play a simple friendly match. That's why we're playing bolivia and new Zealand. We're also using these matches to test out other players.

Brazil is going to Ireland
Argentina is going to Germany
USA is going to Netherlands
Uruguay is going to Switzerland

If we want to throw politics (finances) here you have a point about confederations not wanting to go overseas, but all the teams I listed are also testing out other players.

And these games aren't "simple friendly match", they are preparing you for a world cup that starts in three months.

At least the article on ESPNDeportes is quick to point out the Bolivian weakness in last night's game.
much ado about nothing
Galatasaray v Atletico on GOL TV, UEFA Cup action, Atletico is getting good shots but still no score
Share 49ersWebzone