There are 692 users in the forums
The soccer thread(all leagues except the premier league) 09/10
Feb 16, 2010 at 10:57 AM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
Game in less than an hour. Glory Glory Man United!!!
Feb 16, 2010 at 10:59 AM
- dman
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,453
I hope Becks scores the winner
Feb 16, 2010 at 11:01 AM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by dman:
I hope Becks scores the winner

i remember back in the day Beckham was my favorite even before that midfield line shot against Wimbledon.
Feb 16, 2010 at 11:08 AM
- dman
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:Originally posted by dman:
I hope Becks scores the winner
i remember back in the day Beckham was my favorite even before that midfield line shot against Wimbledon.
If thats the same shot Im thinking of it was
Feb 16, 2010 at 11:12 AM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by dman:Originally posted by Kalen49ers:Originally posted by dman:
I hope Becks scores the winner
i remember back in the day Beckham was my favorite even before that midfield line shot against Wimbledon.
If thats the same shot Im thinking of it was
1996 - Video Quality sucks
Feb 16, 2010 at 11:13 AM
- redrose49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,127
Quick quiz question:
Which 5 professional teams has Beckham played for?
Have a go, no google searches!!!!
Which 5 professional teams has Beckham played for?
Have a go, no google searches!!!!
Feb 16, 2010 at 11:14 AM
- dman
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by redrose49er:
Quick quiz question:
Which 5 professional teams has Beckham played for?
Have a go, no google searches!!!!
United
Milan
Galaxy
Madrid
???
Feb 16, 2010 at 11:16 AM
- redrose49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,127
Originally posted by dman:Originally posted by redrose49er:
Quick quiz question:
Which 5 professional teams has Beckham played for?
Have a go, no google searches!!!!
United
Milan
Galaxy
Madrid
???
Very good dman, 4/5 without cheating, well done! Not a trick question, genuine and I remember the circumstances.
Feb 16, 2010 at 12:01 PM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
Down 1-0
Feb 16, 2010 at 12:22 PM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
f**k YEAH! Good old Paul Scholes!!!!!
Feb 16, 2010 at 1:09 PM
- Shifty
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,429
ROOOOOOOONNEEYYYY!!!!
Feb 16, 2010 at 1:18 PM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
Originally posted by redrose49er:Originally posted by dman:Originally posted by redrose49er:
Quick quiz question:
Which 5 professional teams has Beckham played for?
Have a go, no google searches!!!!
United
Milan
Galaxy
Madrid
???
Very good dman, 4/5 without cheating, well done! Not a trick question, genuine and I remember the circumstances.
England?
Feb 16, 2010 at 1:33 PM
- 1251alex
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,460
Gah, I'm in the Cerritos college library trying not to read anything. I got my Diego jersey today, it took two weeks to arrive but hey, it's authentic and it beats paying 95 bucks for it, I got it for 34. Next I'm gonna buy either a ManU or a Barca jersey. Go ManU
can't wait to get home and watch this s**t. 10 pm can't arrive any sooner.
can't wait to get home and watch this s**t. 10 pm can't arrive any sooner.
Feb 16, 2010 at 2:03 PM
- redrose49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,127
Originally posted by ninerlifer:Originally posted by redrose49er:Originally posted by dman:Originally posted by redrose49er:
Quick quiz question:
Which 5 professional teams has Beckham played for?
Have a go, no google searches!!!!
United
Milan
Galaxy
Madrid
???
Very good dman, 4/5 without cheating, well done! Not a trick question, genuine and I remember the circumstances.
England?
Nope, club not country
Feb 16, 2010 at 2:05 PM
- dman
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,453
Arsenal players out with injury for tomorrows Champs League match at Porto:
Eduardo
Van Persie
Gallas
Gibbs
Song
Arshavin
Almunia
Djorou
Eduardo
Van Persie
Gallas
Gibbs
Song
Arshavin
Almunia
Djorou