There are 124 users in the forums

Top football prospects pick their schools

looks like an updated tracker pretty cool if you're interested
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

looks like an updated tracker pretty cool if you're interested

been watching most of the day, sucks for Notre Dame, only got 2 of top 150 ESPNU Recruits

Louis Nix, DT
Tai-ler Jones, WR
Golden Bears
  • Kolohe
4 star LB, V.J. Fehoko signed with Utah.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Looks like USC can still recruit without Pete
Originally posted by AC49er:
Golden Bears

not bad, won't matter if they can't find a f**king qb
Nick Montana to Washington. Hmm....
#1 again baby!!
Eric Nederberger

Daniel Petinato

Good to see Tennessee able to keep some guys through the Lane Kiffin stuff. I'm not a fan or anything just kinda hoped some of the guys would stick with them.
Michigan lands one top 100 prospect wth

Dorsey was a major coup for Michigan, Lane Kiffin's offer of hookers, blow and an SUV must have been not as appealing as playing tiddlywinks with your cousin in Ann Arbour!

I just want to thank the Suckeyes for failing to land Matt James, he will look better in blue and gold anyway.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Dorsey was a major coup for Michigan, Lane Kiffin's offer of hookers, blow and an SUV must have been not as appealing as playing tiddlywinks with your cousin in Ann Arbour!

I just want to thank the Suckeyes for failing to land Matt James, he will look better in blue and gold anyway.

ran 40-yard dash in 4.25 seconds

Originally posted by KRS-1:

ran 40-yard dash in 4.25 seconds

He has all the tools to be a big time safety and a top 10 prospect in a few years. I'ma hate playing you guys during that time
FLORIDA ST IS COMING BACK!!!!!
Share 49erswebzone