LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

2010 NBA All Star Weekend Thread (2010 All Star Game starters released))

Damn
So the two 2nd highest scorers from the first round tied, so they said they were going to have a shoot off. Then they just had all 3 shoot the Final?

Rigged.
argghhhhh.. close
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
So the two 2nd highest scorers from the first round tied, so they said they were going to have a shoot off. Then they just had all 3 shoot the Final?

Rigged.

agreed
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
i'm sorry but morrow would probably eat all these dudes up..

He was 0-4 I believe last night from 3 pt. You never know but I think Curry is a better shooter.

I know you love to love Curry, but Morrow is the better pure shooter.

Rigged.

Yeah, wtf happened there.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

Rigged.

Yeah, wtf happened there.

They probably decided that they didn't want the time to run over and threw all 3 in the Final. BS if you ask me.
I got my money on derozan
Originally posted by teeohh:
I got my money on derozan

Shannon FTW. I'm expecting some amazing sh!t from him. The stuff I've seen him do in the middle of the game is effing amazing. I can't wait to see what he's got in store for us.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

He was 0-4 I believe last night from 3 pt. You never know but I think Curry is a better shooter.

Um ok.. If you say so I guess it must be so. I said I think ( like its my opinion) that Curry is the better shooter. You make it sound like its a given absolute.

Morrow was so great last night that he was 0-4 from 3 pt. Maybe he cant handle the pressure.

Originally posted by Conejo:
any link to watch this?

There's a bunch of links on this page. Some of them have Chinese audio. Linky for the rabbit

that takes me nowhere dude

Um ok.. If you say so I guess it must be so. I said I think ( like its my opinion) that Curry is the better shooter. You make it sound like its a given absolute.

Morrow was so great last night that he was 0-4 from 3 pt. Maybe he cant handle the pressure.

Obviously I can't prove something like that, so by saying something absolute like that CLEARLY it is just my opinion as well. Dont get too upset champ.
any link to watch this?

There's a bunch of links on this page. Some of them have Chinese audio. Linky for the rabbit

that takes me nowhere dude
Try this. Click the basketball icon at the top, then the NBA All Star link
Here we go........

Meh on the first attempt, on the clean up.

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Feb 13, 2010 at 19:22:12 ]

Obviously I can't prove something like that, so by saying something absolute like that CLEARLY it is just my opinion as well. Dont get too upset champ.

LOL It takes a lot more than you to get me upset
Share 49ersWebzone