LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

2010 NBA All Star Weekend Thread (2010 All Star Game starters released))

Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by crzy:
Lebron's dunking ability is vastly overrated. Same with Dwight Howard

This ^. The only overrated dunk dwight howard dunk was when he was wearing the superman cape he didn't touch the rim all he did was throw the ball inside it.

agreed
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by crzy:
Lebron's dunking ability is vastly overrated. Same with Dwight Howard

This ^. The only overrated dunk dwight howard dunk was when he was wearing the superman cape he didn't touch the rim all he did was throw the ball inside it.

that was the gayest dunk i've ever seen in the competition

Still don't know how you can win a dunk contest with a lay-up.
Originally posted by Hopper:
I remember watching Lebron in the McDonalds slam dunk contest and the stuff he did there was way better than anything I saw yesterday.

I recall that as well and I agree. If Lebron was in the contest it would be no contest. He would win in a landslide.
That sh!t was a joke, last night. All the participants should be suspended a game for wasting our time. There were a total of 2 dunks in the entire competition that weren't embarrassing.
According to Shannon, He planned on windmilling it home (the pass from Kobe) but something happened like the pass was too high so he jus dunked it normally... I guess he didn't know he could have a second chance if he missed lol
  • ZRF80
Dunk contest just doesnt cut it anymore. It has a LOT to do with the notion that average mofos are being entered as contestants. Asides from the dunk itself, one of the best parts of the dunk contest were the contestants themselves. Guys like Jordan, Dominique, Kobe, and VCarter brought hype to the game.

Who the f**k is Wallace ? And For God's sake, get Nate Robinson off the ballot. We get it.......you're small and you can dunk. But we're also aware of your limitations (height). We're not expecting you to fly from the free throw line or do a 360 in mid air. You dont have that kind of "ups".

Next year......if no "stars" are willing to join, just cann the contest altogether please.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Dunk contest just doesnt cut it anymore. It has a LOT to do with the notion that average mofos are being entered as contestants. Asides from the dunk itself, one of the best parts of the dunk contest were the contestants themselves. Guys like Jordan, Dominique, Kobe, and VCarter brought hype to the game.

Who the f**k is Wallace ? And For God's sake, get Nate Robinson off the ballot. We get it.......you're small and you can dunk. But we're also aware of your limitations (height). We're not expecting you to fly from the free throw line or do a 360 in mid air. You dont have that kind of "ups".

Next year......if no "stars" are willing to join, just cann the contest altogether please.

That should make a film festival out of the dunk contest?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ZRF80:

That should make a film festival out of the dunk contest?

Maybe he means they should invite James Caan as a contestant.

Go West!!!
Dwight with the 3!!!

Bad miss on the next try, though.

i hate the all star game, its a joke,
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Yeah, but it's the only thing on, so watcha gonna do?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

Yeah, but it's the only thing on, so watcha gonna do?

tooche
It wasn't just the dunk contest. Nobody looked like they were putting any effort into any of the competitions.

The NBA has become too "Buddy-buddy". Nobody wants to make the other participants look bad, so nobody puts in the effort to make any of the events competitive.

All-Star weekend = snoozefest.

They need to up the prize money for winning or something.
Share 49ersWebzone